EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is frustrating to still be talking about goals that should have stood.

Just give each side one decision they can challenge per match. The technology is there.

To be clear, for those that are saying that the picture floating around isn't this Ashley kid, and is probably a fake, eyewitnesses reported one fan having his forehead cut open.

EuroSport.com said:
Arrests over Tottenham stabbings in Rome

The 10, nine British and one American, were attacked outside a pub near the centre of Rome by dozens of masked men. One suffered injuries to an artery and is in a serious condition.
A local resident who witnessed the violence and called the police said the assailants appeared to have planned the attack.
"The Italians were very organised, with helmets, bats, even balaclavas. There were much fewer of the English," Giuseppe Tamborra said.
"I saw four people lying on the ground, one with his forehead cut open from here to here, probably with a stool taken from the bar."
The attack took place at the Drunken Ship, a popular tourist pub, which was left wrecked by the fight according to photographs published in Italian sports daily Gazzetta dello Sport which showed piles of smashed and overturned bar stools and a pool of blood on the cobblestones outside.
Commenting on their Facebook page the American owners of the bar, located in the central square of Campo dei Fiori, called the incident a "tragedy" and said they would consider claiming damages.
Italian newspaper La Repubblica described the scene as "urban warfare" and said up to 100 Lazio 'Ultras' - hardcore fans of the club who are often associated with far-right politics - had attacked the pub.
However, police said that among 15 Italians detained were two fans of Roma, Lazio's bitter rivals as the other Serie A team from the Italian capital, who were charged with violence and grievous bodily harm.
Lazio issued a statement saying any suggestion that the assailants were Lazio supporters was "totally groundless".
It said the episode was "pure delinquency" that had nothing to do with football and called for those responsible to be punished.
UEFA fined Lazio 40,000 euros (£32,000) last month for racist chanting directed at black players in a match against Tottenham in London in September, and Spurs manager Andre Villas Boas said he feared a repeat at Thursday's game in Rome.
Some Italian media reports said the attack may have been politically motivated, as sizeable sections of Lazio supporters express extreme right-wing sympathies, while many fans of the north London side claim a Jewish identity for the club, some referring to themselves as the "Yid Army".
Hundreds travelled over to see the Europa League match at the Stadio Olimpico.
Inside the stadium a group of Lazio supporters chanted "Juden Tottenham, Juden Tottenham" when the game got underway, and unfurled a banner saying "Free Palestine".
Tottenham fan Dave Illesly said he had left the bar shortly before the trouble started but feared further violence at the game later on.
"That is the trouble with football you never know, when you come abroad to foreign countries trouble comes to you," Illesly said. "I'm not really looking forward to it now, bit worried to be honest. I just don't know, I would rather go home."
"I'm going to cover up my Spurs shirt," fellow fan Sean Sill said.

Just back to the hotel, is that right the fella passed away ? All kicked off leaving
nah the Ashley guy who was apparently "critical" is all right and should be out in a couple of days. Heard it kicked off with the stewards and police after the game as well.

Good game, probably we would have won with Klose
Thewre were many tottenham fans who walked freely among us, I offered four beers at four tottenham fans near the stadium, because im ugly, bad and racist.... :bale2:

Cheers

680289_300582463385913_167487559_o.jpg

643874_300592466718246_1186585006_n.jpg

Klose, we are not suggesting there are no decent Lazio fans. You are seemingly intent on proving there are no cunt Lazio fans. We can see for ourselves though.

There were also many tottenham fans who were attacked as they made there way to the stadium.
Yes but i've only read this on your forum, probable it happened
outside the stadium all was absolutely quiet with tottenham fans who walked with us long the road, with their scarf on their necks

Topic about violence closed ;)

This seems to be the topic I can post on. Sorry,but can't post on Lloris or brad to start. Little wonky bird tells me,brad is off to Blackburn. Coaching duties. If. Im wrong. I'll si gle handedly bum rape Lazio with my mrs's poo stained dildo

Klose, we are not suggesting there are no decent Lazio fans. You are seemingly intent on proving there are no cunt Lazio fans. We can see for ourselves though.

absolutely ...Lazio has more than 3 million fans in Italy and surely one of us are fuckin bastards... few, but there are

Back
Top Bottom