Dec '21 COVID Outbreak

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think they need to return to more stringent measures, which is what they are doing across the league. Daily lateral flow tests before you are even allowed to enter the building, masks and distancing indoors, etc.

With the proper protocols it shouldn’t be hard to stop outbreaks. Clubs simply got complacent just like the rest of us. It’s crazy that they were only doing tests twice a week when we have been hovering around 40-50k cases a day for months.

It is a bit silly they stopped.

No, I said my background search to make sense of things, entertains the idea of a multiverse, and (more broadly) after looking, found there is no compelling evidence, of either, being more real to a critical gaze (round flat/single multi).

Especially compared to the concept of a holographic reality, which has a programmable/changeable nature, less so in fact, in judging against my everyday experience.

Quantum Computing verifies alternate information realities, their experts say this, that it draws from a pool which they themselves construe as another dimension/universe. Since AI/CERN we/some/many are seeing fragments in our memories, from what appears to not be this reality (Mandela Effects).

It's hardly outlandish to entertain that as mankind uses Technology which manipulates the fabrics of existence, we are seeing very peculiar manifestations, like the flat/round earth debate, mandela/multiverse/holographic debate.

This came up, because folks are undermined at my position on COVID, so they searched old posts to try to undermine my character!!! How cute...

Does this mean there might be a version of me out there who didn't read this?

Jammy bastard.

100% agreed - time to let this thing rip and kill it with herd immunity like every other virus before - nothing else seems to be working. Lockdowns - LMFAO

The Spanish Flu killed 50 million people - around 2.5% of people on the planet. That was with social distancing and masks and far more limited international travel.

If Covid killed at the same rate we would have 200 million dead.

And so they should. A player's body is their main tool of their employment. If they cant use it through their own fault then they should be punished. In the future they will definitely have to have covid clauses as standard within their contracts. If it's not already there. Clubs will want to protect their investments and their sale value.

I'm scared of breaking my ankle and not being able to run,
The irony being, I'm most likely to break it when I am actually running.

Just have to get on with shit.
Maybe we need to go back to the idea of makeshift covid wards that sprung up and never got used early last year. Stick them all in there with basic trained staff and leave the rest of the care system to deal with the rest.
Or let nature decide who survives. I'm in the camp that thinks Thanos was the hero, not the avengers.
Was right with you up until the Thanos bit
captain america GIF

Back
Top Bottom