Dec '21 COVID Outbreak

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man U claim they have “some” cases, close their training ground on Monday and get last night’s match postponed. Today they reopen the training ground.

If that’s not a contrived postponement I don't know what is.

If our players caught the omicron variant they very well could have all been vaccinated. My 13 year old has 2 Pfizer shots and is showing all the symptoms today. About to have her tested. I've had 3 Pfizer shots and am starting to feel bad as well. It came on very fast for her and seems to be doing the same for me.

If our players caught the omicron variant they very well could have all been vaccinated. My 13 year old has 2 Pfizer shots and is showing all the symptoms today. About to have her tested. I've had 3 Pfizer shots and am starting to feel bad as well. It came on very fast for her and seems to be doing the same for me.
Good luck man

Nice to see Utd get the special treatment though considering their training ground was closed for ONE day............ No mention of the numbers involved in their so-called outbreak either.

Personally, I think clubs should be obliged to announce full details of their cases in the interests of transparency during such matters.

Why did United get a yes and Leicester have to push on with all their matches for instance? Sporting integrity requires that to be made clear.

Fucking sick of the sketchy so-called 'case by case' basis these things are decided by these days (also see ECL)..... Dodgy as fuck.

Set some rules and work according to them.

Last edited:

This is all becoming increasingly irritating.... We don't stand to know how effected we've been by all this...... Thus it's hard to get riled by this at this point.....

How many players was the final count?
How many of them were symptomatic?
How many were incapable of training for this game?
How many days was the training ground shut?
Is anyone still testing positive?

My partner is on set of a Netflicks production. They came to the house and PCR tested her. They picked her up this morning for costume fitting and hair. They PCR tested on set in her trailer. Hour and a half later they had her on set for principle photography. The place is just incredibly well run and bio secure. In her contract she is legally mandated to bubble and isolate. I find the football industry when you think about the sums involved frankly amateurish.

Back
Top Bottom