Dec '21 COVID Outbreak

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bible basher? One who doesn’t believe in the Bible?
Quite the opposite.

Bible basher
Not a satanist, and not one who bashes the Bible. A Bible Basher is someone who constantly goes around forcing the word of the bible on everyone else, and claims that everything BUT the Bible is evil. Some Bible Bashers even say music is evil because "in the bible" it says that Lucifer was the conducter of God's Orchestra, and say that Lucifer knows how music works on people so he is "hidden in the music, sending you subliminal messages"
This Bible Basher lady said to me in person that I was evil because I listen to Cradle of Filth.

I'll have you know the flat earth society has members all around the globe.

my little pony applause GIF

Your two sources were tested on rat mammeries....

Dont start bullshitting now Zest you were telling us that sipping on a laxative everyday would stop you from getting Covid.

There's a reason why no single medical organisation recommends any of this quackery.

Your one in a long line of snake oil salesman who sell herbal lotions to dying children.

Your a fraud and a complete charlatan.

Take your herbal tea and your ozone "therapy" and shove it up your fucking arse.

BRUTAL

Sit Down No GIF by Hyundai A-League

Oh dear I see this thread has been hit by the Zesty curse too.

Remember lads if you've got cancer just eat a few blueberries that will clear it right up according to our loveable loon.

In a previous life I had sight of correspondence from a cabinet minister to a senior royal talking about raw carrots and curing cancer:contehandshead:

Quack, and indeed quack.

ICU is full of the unvaccinated – my patience with them is wearing thin​

Anonymous

Anonymous ....
Of course, some people think the COVID vaccine contains some kind of tracking system that monitors, and controls their every move.... They read about it on Google whilst using their Smartphones!!!

More shameless lies by 'Anonymous' - scary stuff!
Yo one funny guy! :allitongue:

We're straying off-topic again gentlemen. There's another thread for all you bleach and horse dewormer fans.

_115678408_mediaitem115678407.jpg
That's Richard Lewis from 'Curb' right?
Man he's looking frail!

Think we're getting to a point where football may need to be put on hold again.

I think they need to return to more stringent measures, which is what they are doing across the league. Daily lateral flow tests before you are even allowed to enter the building, masks and distancing indoors, etc.

With the proper protocols it shouldn’t be hard to stop outbreaks. Clubs simply got complacent just like the rest of us. It’s crazy that they were only doing tests twice a week when we have been hovering around 40-50k cases a day for months.

Back
Top Bottom