Dec '21 COVID Outbreak

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No one reasons lockdowns are to eradicate the virus …. They’re to reduce hospital admissions, you can pretty much plot the chart between hospital admissions and lockdowns

Once the health service is approaching saturation in terms of beds and staff that’s it… lockdown

That’s the critical metric

Like every other virus ? Only HIV can hold a candle to this virus’ ability to infect, harm and kill

But why this needs explaining is baffling right because it’s fucking obvious
TDLR - Lockdowns do not work and cause far greater damage - that has now been proven at a great cost

I see you as a guy who thinks the earth is simultaneously flat and not flat, which is a fair interpretation of what you said, no?

No, I said my background search to make sense of things, entertains the idea of a multiverse, and (more broadly) after looking, found there is no compelling evidence, of either, being more real to a critical gaze (round flat/single multi).

Especially compared to the concept of a holographic reality, which has a programmable/changeable nature, less so in fact, in judging against my everyday experience.

Quantum Computing verifies alternate information realities, their experts say this, that it draws from a pool which they themselves construe as another dimension/universe. Since AI/CERN we/some/many are seeing fragments in our memories, from what appears to not be this reality (Mandela Effects).

It's hardly outlandish to entertain that as mankind uses Technology which manipulates the fabrics of existence, we are seeing very peculiar manifestations, like the flat/round earth debate, mandela/multiverse/holographic debate.

This came up, because folks are undermined at my position on COVID, so they searched old posts to try to undermine my character!!! How cute...

Oh dear I see this thread has been hit by the Zesty curse too.

Remember lads if you've got cancer just eat a few blueberries that will clear it right up according to our loveable loon.

Inhibition of Breast Tumor Growth, with high dose Blueberry Powder:

Inhibition-of-breast-tumor-growth_Q640.jpg

Yeah, what a loon...

Inhibition of Breast Tumor Growth, with high dose Blueberry Powder:

Inhibition-of-breast-tumor-growth_Q640.jpg

Yeah, what a loon...
Yeah thanks for the random graphs completely unsourced.

I'll be sure to tell my grandmother that all she needed was some blueberry powder.

Ahaha get the fuck out of here!

Yeah thanks for the random graphs completely unsourced.

I'll be sure to tell my grandmother that all she needed was some blueberry powder.

Ahaha get the fuck out of here!

They were sourced when I originally posted them, there are multiple studies:

Berries, low glycemic, full of epic phytonutrients.

You are the one shouting 'he says blueberries cure cancer' and such hyperbole nonsense.

They were sourced when I originally posted them, there are multiple studies:

Berries, low glycemic, full of epic phytonutrients.

You are the one shouting 'he says blueberries cure cancer' and such hyperbole nonsense.
Your two sources were tested on rat mammeries....

Dont start bullshitting now Zest you were telling us that sipping on a laxative everyday would stop you from getting Covid.

There's a reason why no single medical organisation recommends any of this quackery.

Your one in a long line of snake oil salesman who sell herbal lotions to dying children.

Your a fraud and a complete charlatan.

Take your herbal tea and your ozone "therapy" and shove it up your fucking arse.

In this universe there is no evidence the earth is flat.
Surely you admit that's undeniable?

Your two sources were tested on rat mammeries....

Dont start bullshitting now Zest you were telling us that sipping on a laxative everyday would stop you from getting Covid.

There's a reason why no single medical organisation recommends any of this quackery.

Your one in a long line of snake oil salesman who sell herbal lotions to dying children.

Your a fraud and a complete charlatan.

Take your herbal tea and your ozone "therapy" and shove it up your fucking arse.

I'm very comfortable in my position in life, Rei/TDITD have you worked with any Nobel winners? On their Nobel winning work?

:contekiss:

Back on ignore you two system trolls.

No, I said my background search to make sense of things, entertains the idea of a multiverse, and (more broadly) after looking, found there is no compelling evidence, of either, being more real to a critical gaze (round flat/single multi).

Especially compared to the concept of a holographic reality, which has a programmable/changeable nature, less so in fact, in judging against my everyday experience.

Quantum Computing verifies alternate information realities, their experts say this, that it draws from a pool which they themselves construe as another dimension/universe. Since AI/CERN we/some/many are seeing fragments in our memories, from what appears to not be this reality (Mandela Effects).

It's hardly outlandish to entertain that as mankind uses Technology which manipulates the fabrics of existence, we are seeing very peculiar manifestations, like the flat/round earth debate, mandela/multiverse/holographic debate.

This came up, because folks are undermined at my position on COVID, so they searched old posts to try to undermine my character!!! How cute...
You are such an arrogant twat that constantly feels the need to express what you think is superior intelligence. You think you can learn more about a subject in an hour of reading than top scientists that study it for a living.

It wouldn’t be so harmful if you just kept your half baked theories to yourself.

You are such an arrogant twat that constantly feels the need to express what you think is superior intelligence. You think you can learn more about a subject in an hour of reading than top scientists that study it for a living.

It wouldn’t be so harmful if you just kept your half baked theories to yourself.

These guys called me into the thread. Trying to ridicule. So, I give some back whilst trying to explain why I feel that way.

It's fine for me to have thoughts, just not talk about them, you say, hmmmm naaa mate.

If the earth is flat, how is it that no one has fallen off into space?
Flattards are like bible bashers. No matter how many facts you can give them, or glaring holes in their theory, they can miraculously come up with an answer.
The answer is based on nothing at all, no proof, no research, nothing. It only serves to satisfy their belief and does nothing for us level headed people.

A lot of flattards are bible bashers too.

Flattards are like bible bashers. No matter how many facts you can give them, or glaring holes in their theory, they can miraculously come up with an answer.
The answer is based on nothing at all, no proof, no research, nothing. It only serves to satisfy their belief and does nothing for us level headed people.

Bible basher? One who doesn’t believe in the Bible?

I'll have you know the flat earth society has members all around the globe.

Back
Top Bottom