Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

17 years ago today...

He may be an inept, two-faced, disloyal, lying, thick-as-a-fucking-plank Arsen*l man but you have to love a well-executed Tottenham Corner

The goals from Teddy, Davies and Rebrov are none too shabby either.

Word of warning, you might want to turn the volume down, the commentary is off-the-scale shrieky

:sherwoodlol:

KWP in for Tripps! If KWP handled the Camp Nou.. he can han... oh no wait, Stamford Bridge is a cesspit of hate. Incomparable

Fuck knows if we will get a draw and get through. We might nick a goal.
We might counter and get 2 or 3.

We got lucky at Wembley but this team can’t seem to score.

1-1 on the night. Maybe.

Maybe not. Fuck knows.

17 years ago today...

He may be an inept, two-faced, disloyal, lying, thick-as-a-fucking-plank Arsen*l man but you have to love a well-executed Tottenham Corner

Word of warning, you might want to turn the volume down, the commentary is off-the-scale shrieky

Timmy’s best ever game for us

I worked near Oxford at the time and my Section Head was a Chav

I don’t think I mentioned it the following morning

:myword:

Chelsea cutting it pretty fine to get Higuain in time. I wonder would they (could they) register him as a player pre medical?

Chelsea cutting it pretty fine to get Higuain in time. I wonder would they (could they) register him as a player pre medical?
Not sure the responsibilities of loan deals and registration. I would guess that medical is unimportant as he gets injured he will return to parent club (that's where the responsibility lies). But it is being said that the deal is a "loan to buy" so maybe that makes this deal different, maybe the responsibility is with Chelsea??? (Also I guess a medial is to satisfy insurance more than anything??)

Higuian has been awful for Milan all season, hence they splashed out on the lad from Genao, nothing to worry about with him, if he does play.

Do away goals count?

Higuian has been awful for Milan all season, hence they splashed out on the lad from Genao, nothing to worry about with him, if he does play.

Do away goals count?
But from their perspective they have done something about their squad deficiencies some club's have done nothing or perhaps will do nothing.

Any team news..??

Sorry, I'll rephrase that; any team left??

Yes

giphy.gif

17 years ago today...

Can't stand that commentator. It's like having a white van driver with road rage living on my ear drum.

Back
Top Bottom