Burnley away - 17:30 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Professional performance today. First half was a bit clunky but we hit our stride in the second half. Can't complain.

Eight points behind Man U. That’s what we’re chasing
Yeh was just looking at the table and thinking the same. We need to set that as the new target. If we can find something like the consistency of last season, and with injured players coming back, we might be able to go on a run and close the gap to United.

Sissoko did not much wrong......anyone would think there was a goal keeper doing his job
Don’t agree. He could have done better. Then again Son missed a sitter. Sissoko looks uncomfortable. Just needed to lift it.
Second chance he could have feinted and placed it.
Yet he had a decent game. He’s a very basic player. Technically all over the place. Yet he tries and made a nice assist for Kane.
He’s a weird one Sissoko. I want him to do well. There’s a player in there. I just don’t think he’s getting any better technically with us.
Yet he can do a job and at least he gives his all for the team. Can’t fault him there.

They kept cutting away to him moaning all game. I think I saw Poch twice on camera.

Whatever, he’s not a douche like Mourinho, that’s for sure.
Still talking about the penalty 25mins after it had happened. At least he calms down after.
It wasn’t a red card. If anyhting Dele got done more.
If Davies would have stayed on the ground and held his legs and our players surrounded Oliver, then Bardsley would have gone. Much worse as it was a tackle.
Defour also made two bookble challenges he got away with. One after the ball went on Dele which Oliver played advantage for, but did nothing about.
He should have been on a yellow first half.

Makes me laugh how they said nothing about Bardsley, didn’t even replay the Defour tackle on Dele but had an inquisition on Deles slide to block the ball.

Anyone would have thought we one the game by conning the ref for a penalty.
Something Woolwich did but we didn’t even have that many replays and chat about Ramsey’s 100% dive.
Can’t put your hands on someone’s back was the excuse. Nothing about Ramsey being a strong powerful athlete.
It’s laughable how we build up players to kno k them down, usually our own. Whilst the foreign imports get away with murder and are lauded.

I thought Sissoko was ok other than the miss, he always puts in a shift, making tackles and runs, doing the grunt work, he’s just not a natural footballer at top level. It’s a shame, just imagine Winks with Sissoko’s athleticism.

Just back from the game, thought we were excellent and really should have had another couple of goals.
Was dying for Dele to score 2nd half as the away end would have went off!
Fair play to the Burnley fans, atmosphere was superb

kane2.jpg

i would turn gay for him :love:

I thought Sissoko was ok other than the miss, he always puts in a shift, making tackles and runs, doing the grunt work, he’s just not a natural footballer at top level. It’s a shame, just imagine Winks with Sissoko’s athleticism.
I’ll put a shift in for a quarter o his wage

Watching again on MOTD. Don’t really think Sissoko could’ve done anything that different wih his chance. Lucky save with the keepers foot.

Son’s was worse. In other matches, Gayle, Maritial and Lingard all had worse misses.

Back
Top Bottom