Burnley away - 17:30 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just want to say a well done to the away support again tonight! Sounded fucking amazing as always! And to make that grim trip up north at this time of the year! Well done! You done us proud! :dierpochhug:

Just seen post match interview with Burnley manager Sean Dyche, you can see why he is very well regarded, great wraps for our team and Harry!

DRwVaCGX4AAGGDo.jpg:large

Dele's sandals... :dembele::kanehand:

The post match stuff talked about Dele being like a pantomime villain. I really wanted him to give the crowd the finger as he was being substituted. Would that be a fine or a ban? I think of him a bit like a bad guy pro wrestler, a proper bad guy makes things much more entertaining. Like Rick Rude trolling before trolling was mainstream.

HEePmZD.jpg

The post match stuff talked about Dele being like a pantomime villain. I really wanted him to give the crowd the finger as he was being substituted. Would that be a fine or a ban? I think of him a bit like a bad guy pro wrestler, a proper bad guy makes things much more entertaining. Like Rick Rude trolling before trolling was mainstream.

HEePmZD.jpg

Kane's put on a bit of weight.

Well that was enjoyable. Although they had small periods of possession when I thought they may pay us back for the amount of chances we missed, they didn't do any damage at all. So happy for Harry, all the accolades that come his way are richly deserved. Glad Dele managed to keep his head, especially with all the provocation he had to deal with. Great team performance, which was our strength for the last two years. Hope this is the start of a good run and we can show some consistency. I just love it when it goes well.

Back
Top Bottom