Burnley away - 17:30 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree. My reaction at the time was that he fucked up because I expect him not to score, but on second viewing he did the right thing (except it didn't end up in the net).

We'll be alright for the top four I think because we have had our bad part of the season, we've had lots of key injuries, we've had bad form and the hardest CL group to deal with, getting used to Wembley. I think the second half of the season will be easier and the likes of Livepool and Woolwich have major flaws too, just look at their game yesterday and you can see that they are going to lose more games. We will lose some more games too but I think we'll win more than those two, maybe Chelsea too. Utd I think will finish second this season because they are hard to beat but they could easily end up dropping too many points with draws like last season so we're still in it for second place.

Sissoko does occasionally fuck up but he never stops trying and is always making himself available

He does a job and Poch clearly agrees

Dyche - very complementary of tottenham, talks alot of sense, lot of respect for the guy

Have a lot of time for this guy, talks great sense...Burnley are also a great advert for continuity, they obviously have the right man but it would have been very easy to sack him after they got relegated, but they are definitely reaping the benefits of having stuck with him.

Burnley fans were still moaning outside after the game, calling Dele all the cheating cunts under the sun. Spurs fans laughing at them and singing the Dele song. Nice to see Sissoko come up to the fans at the end and give his shirt to one fan, great night.

Burnley fans were still moaning outside after the game, calling Dele all the cheating cunts under the sun. Spurs fans laughing at them and singing the Dele song. Nice to see Sissoko come up to the fans at the end and give his shirt to one fan, great night.
Well if they have TV in Burnley hopefully when they watched the highlights later on they will have seen they were wrong and had wasted their energy booing him so much. Although the level of stick he was getting was quite funny. I think he thrives on that kind of reaction, if anything.

Well if they have TV in Burnley hopefully when they watched the highlights later on they will have seen they were wrong and had wasted their energy booing him so much. Although the level of stick he was getting was quite funny. I think he thrives on that kind of reaction, if anything.

Gutted he didnt score tbh.... Scenes!

Spurs fans were singing to them in the ground "You're gonna cry in a minute" which was funny

As someone else said, he's a heel in pro wrestling terms. The villain that every story needs.

Fullmatchesandshows.com will have them.

Edit - as it’s Christmas - Burnley vs Tottenham Hotspur Highlights Video Goals
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom