Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck the players. This manager took us to a CL final, made dross look brilliant, gave us CL football several seasons in a row. The fact that the players have shat on his work and wants more money isn't his fault.

Fuck em off. In the future we need to sort out the bad fucking apples much sooner, before they spread their poison.

Everyone isn’t a bad apple.....wake the fuck up

Next goal wins.

I think Brighton will regret not scoring 2. They could and short have had 5.

All this talk of induvidual players, Lloris aside for his dreadful mistake is fcuking daft.

It's vonfudence, a lsck of instinctiveness and the players probably thinking the Gods have it in for them.

I am crying inside but was a Spurs fan before and will be a Spurs fan after but right now I am hollow as sh!t.

Checking the Poch out poll

giphy.gif

Fuck the players. This manager took us to a CL final, made dross look brilliant, gave us CL football several seasons in a row. The fact that the players have shat on his work and wants more money isn't his fault.

Fuck em off. In the future we need to sort out the bad fucking apples much sooner, before they spread their poison.

Nailed on head. The manager created half the careers of this XI.

Sack him, and they will go on strike the next time a new manager tells them to run an extra mile.

They can all fuck right off.

He transformed our club with his fans tied behind his back.
While the orchestrater behind the shambles thats been unfolding since January gets yet another free pass.
That's the most sickening thing about it

He transformed the club from an occasional 4th place finish and a guaranteed 5th place finish over the previous decade into a Top 4 side in an era when Man U, Woolwich and possibly even Chelsea as well were all falling off a cliff at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom