Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Barring an amazing comeback I think it’s the end for Poch. How anyone can defend where we are now and have been for the past 9 months( save for the champions league run) is unacceptable. It’s the manager’s job to motivate the players and they are clearly performing way below an unacceptable level.

No doubt that levy takes blame for the lack of transfer activity but from a management perspective it looks really rotten

I think you should direct the question to sammyspurs sammyspurs and SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur
Done answering anyone who is prepared to back the manager.

My answer is being played out on the pitch by a the same players that got to the CL final and finished top 4 plus a 64M central midfielder.
Again.

The players have stopped playing for the manager. And he will be sacked for it.
Levy has given the manager the tools for top 4 and John has said that’s our target.

So Poch is failing whatever the spin

Whether this is Poch's fault or not, the buck stops with him.

I'm not in the PochOut camp, but the longer this spell goes on, the more the inevitable is going to happen.

4d7737bf64bb4130aa6c2416d1f75c20e7be4cd0.gif

As I said before kick off, decided not to watch the game, because I simply don't believe in the manager anymore, and I don't believe the players do. From reading the thread it sounds like it was a good decision. Once a manager's time is over, it's over.

Fuck the players. This manager took us to a CL final, made dross look brilliant, gave us CL football several seasons in a row. The fact that the players have shat on his work and wants more money isn't his fault.

Fuck em off. In the future we need to sort out the bad fucking apples much sooner, before they spread their poison.

Back
Top Bottom