Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More brilliant defending from Sissoko, bravely flinching out the way of yet another cross from the right.

Thank fuck we didn’t play our young RB.

Fucking Dier’s really protecting that back 4 brilliantly.

Formation is all over the fucking place, players look utterly clueless.

I eat my words. Dier is shit there.

It looks like they aren’t playing for Poch at all. You’d expect a reaction after Tuesday but it’s been the complete opposite.

I think this will be the end for Poch if we lose today.

Happy Halloween
giphy.gif
Hiya José

kFkA36G.jpg

Considering Eric Dier was supposed to be protecting the back line, it's amazing how fast Brighton just go through us and are in our final 1/3rd when they're in transition.

More brilliant defending from Sissoko, bravely flinching out the way of yet another cross from the right.

Thank fuck we didn’t play our young RB.

Fucking Dier’s really protecting that back 4 brilliantly.

Formation is all over the fucking place, players look utterly clueless.

You really are a fucking boring cunt.

As I said before kick off, decided not to watch the game, because I simply don't believe in the manager anymore, and I don't believe the players do. From reading the thread it sounds like it was a good decision. Once a manager's time is over, it's over.

Lose 6-0 and there will still be people saying give him time he doesn’t have the players.

Back
Top Bottom