Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I said before kick off, decided not to watch the game, because I simply don't believe in the manager anymore, and I don't believe the players do. From reading the thread it sounds like it was a good decision. Once a manager's time is over, it's over.

Happy Halloween
giphy.gif

And now Brighton fans are singing "Sacked in the morning". It never fucking rains lads, it fucking pours.

More brilliant defending from Sissoko, bravely flinching out the way of yet another cross from the right.

Thank fuck we didn’t play our young RB.

Fucking Dier’s really protecting that back 4 brilliantly.

Formation is all over the fucking place, players look utterly clueless.

Tbh it even feels like Kane wants the manager gone, he hasn't been putting a shift in, maybe the players have just lost confidence in him and since Poch will not walk this is the only way to make sure he goes.

Even feels like Levy is too comfortable with Poch in charge at this point and maybe the players know that, they want more ambition to be shown and Levy knows Poch will not go or make a fuss when it comes to crunch time, the ambition will never be shown whilst Poch is here imo.

Back
Top Bottom