Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Kwp Sanchez Toby Dier Jan Davies Rose
Wanyama
Kane

Flat back 7
Only field 10 men as it's a winning formula.
Long ball

Need to try and keep this respectable. Play for the draw, look for a smash and grab.

Coys

images

It won't mean a thing to beat Brighton apart from 3 points. Our next real test will be Anfield. I don't care about the result, just the performance.
It will mean plenty if we don't win, so here's crossing everything that can be crossed! We need to put all our energies in winning this game, as the fallout will be nuclear if we don't. Last thing that should be on our mind is a game in the future. One game at a time - a cliche I know, but that doesn't stop it being true.

Just when I thought today couldn't get any worse, I've got lumbered taking my mum out with her geriatric friends to a dance, and not one where I can join in - it's all waltzes and foxtrot. Serves me right for moaning that I was missing Strictly.
Take it from one who knows Mrs.P., enjoy every moment with your mum no matter where it may take you...because one day you will wish with all your heart that you could be 'lumbered' with her for one more time. Sorry to be so serious, and I'm sure you love your mum very,very much but I lost mine 7 years ago this week and would give anything to have her back for just one day.
Give yours a huge hug tonight and be glad you can do so....... :thumbup: 🤗

Just watching the MOTD highlights.

Fucking Sissoko (who also flinched out the way of Bayern's free kick in the week) ducks out of the way of the cross for their second goal. Then fucking points. Wanker.
Wow, this is such a surprise post, not like you to dig out Moussa.
We get it, you don't like him. But seriously, there were 10 other players that were as bad if not worse yesterday. Hugo started the rot and Poch must also shoulder some of the blame by playing Moussa out of position too.
I respectfully request that you give it a rest.

I'm with you JakeYIDDO JakeYIDDO
I'd really like to see a return to our 4231 shape. It's what our recent success was built upon. If Dier is fit I'd have him in there in the 2. Not sure who else though. One from Winks, Skipp, Ndombele or Sissoko. Maybe even Foyth if he's fit.

But PLEASE Poch, surely even you can see now. It's time to admit you're wrong. No more diamond.

#diamondout

Things I don't want to see

Diamond
Three CM's
2 ST
Eriksen

We played our best football with 4-2-3-1, no reason to abandon it. It requires one defensive and one attacking CM, which we have in Dier and Ndombele. The only reason we don't play that is due to Winks being one of Poch's favourites.

Back to basics. One striker who scores. Two pacey wingers. One creative AM. One defensive and one offensive CM.

Times like these sort the proper fans out from the melts.

I'd rather be at the old WHL with 33k for hards than the new gaff sitting among popcorn munchers with seven bags of merch from the biggest club shop in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom