Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How about a TRIPLE DIAMOND

Lloris
Toby-Sanchez
Dier
KWP-Davies
Ndombele
Eriksen
Lamela-Son
Kane

SO NARROW. 2-1-2-1-1-2-1

:dierno::dierno::dierno:
My tipple while I watch this one...

s-l300.jpg

Son - Kane - Lucas

Winks and a few others as squad players.

The rest can seriously fuck off.
Until January I'd go with

Gazza

Foyth
Tanganga
Dav

Davis/Sessegnon (if ever fit)
Ndombele
Winks/Skipp
Lo Celso
KWP

Kane
Son/Moura

Lets blood them. Can't be worse than that shower today.

True, but Levy doesn't have to charge STHs £70 for a home CL game. I already pay £1300 to that crook. I felt so insulted by the price that I didn't get a ticket for Bayern. If I was paying £20 per game (which it should be) then the shit on pitch and lack of signings wouldn't affect me so much.

I won't be at Olympiacos or Red Star.

I just had a blinding Sunday lunch with the Mrs and boy and it was £50 with a tip.

The boy spent the Fri and Sat at a metal festival. Ten bands £107.

Bayern cost me £120 all in and 9 hours of my time.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where the value is.

We do tend to react well after a loss but this is the biggest test after a loss for a very long time. Everyone will be watching. expecting another calamity.
We need to slap these fuckers all over the pitch.

The cloud that is hanging over the club is needs to fuck off and the only ones that can do that are the players..
They owe us big time.

That horrible injury on Hugo definitely had a big impact the players mentally. Plus it put spurs in a big hole at 1-0. Difficult situation in the end away from home.
Oh please...please....is that the best we can come up with, we spent the match worrying how poor old Hugo was :thumbdown: and that's why we lost 3-0 ??
How about a more positive "Let's win this one for Hugo lads" instead.

Where was the 'reaction' that Poch had demanded from the team after Bayern ?. It vaporised after their first goal, feebly reappeared for about 5 minutes after half time and then laid on its back and died after that.
This is the worrying thing, they no longer play for him. He cannot motivate them any more and he and the squad know it. The marriage is over and it's time for the divorce, hopefully it will be amicable.

Back
Top Bottom