Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch is clueless and needs to go but the biggest reason for the mess we are in is the board and LEvy specifically

While some will still blindly suck him off our transfer policy over the last few years has fucked us

Even though i thought this was coming it is still so sad to watch. I feel gutted for Poch, even if his fault, he helped transform our club.
He transformed our club with his hands tied behind his back.
While the orchestrater behind the shambles thats been unfolding since January gets yet another free pass.
That's the most sickening thing about it

Out of curiosity; how do all you jokers think it will help sacking Poch?

I mean, will you be happy to support the players who are just blatantly on strike today?

No but then Poch isn't helping himself by people picking the same cunts no matter what and playing the same shit tactics.

If it's the players on strike have bollocks drop them all and bring kids in make the point to Levy and the players

How itchy is that trigger finger getting?

s08D6sX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom