Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pathetic first half and only one the man to blame. Fact.

Where is LLorente when you want one. Another man to blame.

Both men are failing.

Nailed on head. The manager created half the careers of this XI.

Sack him, and they will go on strike the next time a new manager tells them to run an extra mile.

They can all fuck right off.

So you’d rather play the season with no one on the pitch....haven’t thought it through have you

Not kidding, I dreamt this a long way back.
images

If Poch was a dog you would put him down.

It’s not the worst half I have ever seen but it’s as bad as anything I have ever seen.

How this is allowed is utterly beyond me.

Stick together ? Stick it up your arse. 11 cunts out there.

Poch surely is dead man walking now. People
like Dier also need to look in the mirror as it’s not just poor. It’s unprofessional.

Where’s Alli ? Dressing up like a clown on Bo ho or whatever the fuck it’s called.

To a man - Kane included - disgusting

Ndombele kicked the ball into the hoarding. What else did he do?
Jogging back disinterested time and again. Contrast to Mooy.

This is more painful than Tuesday. It's like all the good has been boiled from the team leaving only the scummy bitter dregs. No organisation and no fight. The result of a team left to stagnate because Levy was too obsessed with the shiny new stadium.

No but then Poch isn't helping himself by people picking the same cunts no matter what and playing the same shit tactics.

If it's the players on strike have bollocks drop them all and bring kids in make the point to Levy and the players

Oh that I agree on.

Put Jan, Toby and Erik on shuttle run training next to the janitors shed, strip their numbers.

Give Dier, Dele and Davies 3 weeks to get fit or get fucked.

Ask the rest if they want to stay, strip them of numbers if they answers no.

Tell Hugo to find a new club.

Play whoever is left behind Son - Kane - Lucas and accept the results as the first day of our future, accept the transition, accept the slumps and the hits on player value.

We are lucky to be only 2 down. Neutrals may be surprised by our start, but Tottenham fans know this has being going on a long time.
In the eyes of media Poch is infallible...

Back
Top Bottom