Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jeez, how bad does it have to be that our 'keeper deliberately breaks every bone in his arm not to play??

In other news, first thing, sorry second thing I thought after that injury, was that he's not gonna be able to hold his new little baby properly for a few weeks... am I going proper soft?

Not kidding, I dreamt this a long way back.
images
Please God NO!

Shocking stuff.

I'm at the stage where I wouldn't care about Poch going. He is clearly unable to motivate the players/they are done with his attitude or training philosophy.

It's sad to watch but we look like the easiest team to play in the league at the moment.

There are no leaders making demands on the pitch and Poch sits there clueless on the bench making no changes. All the players look like they're running in mud - why does every team look fitter than us?

A new manager wouldn't guarantee improvement but we cant sack 11 players and maybe the whole place just needs freshening up.

He transformed our club with his hands tied behind his back.
While the orchestrater behind the shambles thats been unfolding since January gets yet another free pass.
That's the most sickening thing about it

If Poch was sacked in the morning John, you’d be happy. You know you are lying to yourself.

I feel sorry for all of us, and I understand you clinging to something you believe in...but you know inside you want Poch out, regardless of what you think of Levy.

Back
Top Bottom