Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you’d rather play the season with no one on the pitch....haven’t thought it through have you
I'd rather play the rest of our games with 11 committed players regardless of age, standing or reputation.

Playing a "once great" centre half who is on the wain and who doesn't give a fuck is one of the problems.

I'd rather play the rest of our games with 11 committed players regardless of age, standing or reputation.

Playing a "once great" centre half who is on the wain and who doesn't give a fuck is one of the problems.

The manager is playing Ndombele down the wing mate.

No wonder the poor cunt don’t look committed

If a very average team like Brighton are playing us off the pitch it's time for a change. I love Poch but it's time to go.

That spurs team is not all of a sudden full of shit players, but we are playing with no plan, no desire, and no real tactics. That's on the manager, and if he can't motivate and have a game plan, then he should fuck off now.

On paper, player for player we are miles better then Brighton so i'm not blaming Levy for today's performance. This is down to the coaches!!

If there is a change I hope whoever comes in is ruthless. Contract expires at the end of the season? Won’t sign? Don’t both coming to the games at the weekend.

The passive nature of the Spurs performance has been incredible to see, lethargic would be a massive compliment .
Something has to change. A mediocre team runs all over Spurs after smelling blood from the off and realising the points are there for the taking.

FHS Eriksen doesn't care about Spurs, he is leaving for free, he is putting 50% at best.
One magical moment in 90 mins not enough, the other 89 mins is costing us matches.
There is Moura on the bench.
Why isn't Parrott on the bench?!

Back
Top Bottom