Brentford fc vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR/ Sun 13th 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have some of that Natalie Sawyer ………
7595391-C-2-EA8-4779-9579-7975-EED00133.jpg

Would.

I think Ange won’t be happy with what we did on the ball, far too much safety first passing. Players still to eager to pass sideways.

He has got to beat that out of them. It’s one thing to lose the ball passing forwards but not from passing sideways.
kind of not their fault for passing sideways when forward are sunbathing in Brentford's goal area

Think we've been okay, be more comfortable if ref wasn't giving the home side as MASSIVE advantage.

Few observations.
Sanchez has caused a couple problems, one with positioning and another wen Brentford nearly scored at the end with his bad pass leavin massive space in behind he vacated

Son and kulu always too wide for my taste, both not getting involved. Richarlison not involved at all

Skipp I think in an 8 roll we could use another creative there

The 3 forwards have arguably been the weakest, Deki in particular hasn’t offer a whole lot so far. Still a great sign that we’re actually scoring goals, go back to last year and if Kane wasn’t having a great game it usually ended 0-0 or 0-1.

Not sure what to make of that.

We were average, to be honest. Son and Richie don’t appear to know what they’re doing. Kulu is just drifting inside in a straight line.

Biss has looked comfortable. Likewise Maddison. VdV has done ok.

I’d like to see Solomon on and Son switched inside. Richie off. He’s been shit.
Exactly and porro for kulu

No movement whatsoever from the players without ball .... that makes the attacks way too predictable. And exposes us to counter-attacks as soon as we lose the ball.
Why is royal in the middle almost playing on the left? We have no out ball on the right and no pace.. skipp and kulu offered nothing!

We need to pick up results whilst Ange gets them in the groove, or the pressure will build too much. Nick a few wins gives us room to breathe and this game is winnable, we haven't played well at all either.

Bissouma though, looks class. Emerson, goal aside, looks vulnerable defensively and not great on the ball. Skipp similar story. Kulusevski slow and Son not getting involved enough.

Back
Top Bottom