Brentford fc vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR/ Sun 13th 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1st game without H in forever.
Brentford probably one of our tougher matchups stylistically.
Cocaptain CB gets subbed after a handful of minutes.

Yes, some obvious glaring areas to work on, but I'd say more green shoots than anything else all things considered.

been 0 good delivery into the box yet. they are getting men behind the ball and compact. need some balls whipped in at pace to cause panic. perisic perfect for this game

Front 3 have been shite. Son and Kulu as wingers doesn't work and Rich just isn't that good.

It's a shame as Son's captaincy will mean he is never hooked but I'd rather Perisic out there knocking balls into Rich.

Avoid a second yellow from this cunt ref and we have a chance to win this but they will score another. We were fucked as soon as Romero went off. Absolutely no depth at CB.

You can see this is going to need a lot of patience. Ange trying to implement the right things but a lot of the players just aren't it. Richarlison offering nothing, Kulusevski offering nothing, the defence a bundle of nerves and one ball takes them out of the game.

Positives are a nice worldy, Bissouma looking great & Maddison also impressing. Bentancur in for Skipp and that midfield will be really something.

The issue for me is that we're looking like a try and outscore you team, but they're the side who created more from open play, and by far as well. If Toney was on they'd have scored at least one more. Expecting pretty early changes if it continues like this.

Back
Top Bottom