Brentford fc vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR/ Sun 13th 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Ange won’t be happy with what we did on the ball, far too much safety first passing. Players still to eager to pass sideways.

He has got to beat that out of them. It’s one thing to lose the ball passing forwards but not from passing sideways.

55 minutes. Wtf is this
Gerard Butler Love GIF

Decent half though.

Both Brentfords goals coming against the run of play. Never a penalty in a million years. Shame Romero went off, sort of disrupted the momentum a bit.

Front three not doing enough. Udogie looks absolutely excellent. Maddison two assists already is great to see too.

Solomon and Sarr would be my subs. Perisic a bit later.

Is that his primary job? These are the most inverted fullbacks I've ever seen, we've got Royal playing a Pirlo role
...welp, he IS the player that Henry has been ghosting by everytime...so I imagine you'll excuse my conclusion as such. If it isn't his 1* job then surely someone else is slacking.

Son trying too much and isn't effective at all. Maddison can play that role better as a winger

Whenever we get into space, someone has to slow it down. Skipp on my opinion needs to move to create space. Emerson should stay on the wing alongside udogie to create the width.

We look terribly shaky whenever Brentford hits us on the break. Bissouma hasn't been anything we saw from barca game, for the good he did, he gives the ball too easily away.

If ange brave, he will take off son and skipp and introduce celso and soloman.

---Vic---

-----Emerson----Sanchez------VDV------Udogie---

----------Bissouma-----Sarr-----Maddison---------

---Solomon---------------Son-------------------Perisic----

Game over.

3 points.

Kulu off please. Give Solomon a run at them.
Really like Bissouma.
Maddison has been very bright.
Very soft penalty.
VDV unlucky with the touch - neither here nor there.
I’m liking Ange ball.

Back
Top Bottom