Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the back 5 as well Mousa and Wanyama were good.

Son, Eriksen and Lamela did very little to offer any offensive thread.

positives: still unbeaten and undeniably the best defense in the PL

We have worsened a result from last season. If we really can barely score against Bournemouth or WBA then we don't deserve to be in the title hunt

Blimey. Bournemouth are not a shit side. They set out to stop us and were well organised and solid. Last season is irrelevant. If anything they used that to play differently and gave nothing away

Think ur rose tinting it more than people are melting. U disagreed with my post when not one thing I said was OTT or incorrect.

It WAS a poor result. And it is Disappointing.

Every time we had a chance to go top last season we dropped points. It's not melting to comment on facts.

We created nothing second half. And them sitting back isn't an excuse. Teams do it against us 9 out of 10 games. It's about time we learned how to counter it.

Rose and walker didn't hit the line once and get behind them. We just continues to try and walk it through the middle.

It's frustrating and becoming a pattern.

I'm very sorry for disagreeing with you

Tell Case to remove the disagree button or find another forum

Better still stop fucking melting!

Not really in agreement because we are well and truly in the hunt and would be well clear of Woolwich if the officials stop gifting them ridiculous last minute winners, no team wins every away game but not mantle teams give themselves a great chance of winning every game in my opinion we do and we will get better and better. I think we'll win the title.

Our defence is far superior to Arsenals but hard as it is to admit their attack with the likes of Sanchez and Ozil always seems to find a way through. Our pattern is to draw games and nice as it is not to lose, too many draws and you fall behind.

Back in the 90's we had Klinsmann and Sheringham, we could score goals for fun but our defence was rubbish, we now have the best defence but we are short in attack, doesn't help having Kane out but we need to work on scoring more if we want the league.

Fucking bottled the chance to go top AGAIN....
I'm sick of hearing that "it's a good point away at West Brom... and a good point away at Bournemouth" NO IT'S NOT! A point away at Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge are good points! these are 4 points dropped!

We beat Man City and I think the players thought they'd won the league... well we haven't won since (3 draws, so yes, we coulda lost one or two, but fuck it... i'm on a rant) I think our desire to treat certain games with a higher priority than others is evident... can't Poch convince the players that every game is against Man City, or ArseAnal, or whatever 'high profile club' it is they need to get themselves geed up for... c'mon, players are fucking thick, they'll believe anything you tell them!

Sadly, today proved that the players don't really want it... Bournemouth and West brom away are no "gimme's"... but fucking hell they're winnable!

We convinced ourselves that Pulis' Anti-Football West brom was the reason we couldn't break them down... fair enough... but we also convinced ourselves that Eddie Howe's 'free flowing footballing' Bournemouth would be there for the (Cherry) Picking (see what i did?) so which is it to fucking be?
We can't beat a mid-table 'Park the bus team' and seemingly we can't beat a mid-table' free flowing football' team... so who can we beat? 6-match winning streak Man City... that's who! fuck me, if we'd have lost that one, and one the last two we'd be a point better off... so what was the point in going all out to beat City, if we're gonna surrender the next 4 of 6 points available... fucking NO POINT!

Let's see how ArseAnal, Man City, Utd and Chelsea do down there at Bournemouth... I'm pretty sure one of them will give them a spanking!

Janssen needs a fucking PL goal... however it comes... the boy is bereft of confidence in front of goal yet looks like a beast outside the box... maybe it is time we converted him into a holding midfielder... at least it takes the goalscoring burden off his shoulders!

Fuck's sake Spurs... that's the last time I go into a game with a shred of confidence... look where it fucking got me... fucking 0-0!

We're gonna lose every game from now till May... and get relegated....
anything else will be a bonus!

I do hate any sort of discussion about a result being construed as 'melting'. Ironically it is a from of 'melting' itself. It is a forum ffs let people talk. We are far from perfection.
I can't stand it when people are genuinely melting if I'm honest but I take issue when some is disagreeing with my posts for saying I'm disappointed with the result.

Saying that was a Disgrace would be melting. Calling it as it was, a poor and disappointing result is just giving a level opinion.

Liverpool, Leicester, Leverkusen, Woolwich, West Ham, Monaco and Chelsea all coming up.

Can't wait.

Club such as Tottenham deserves someone better at Lamela position. Hes made numerous bad decisions lately and today no exception. The effect of a player like him is like cancer. It may not show too obvious but will most likely hinder a team from winning a championship.

Unbeaten is all good, but 1 loss and 1 win would be 3 points..... 2 draws 2 points, I know what I would prefer!

Yes and I would prefer us to win every game of the season

I'd like a 12" dick but I'm not cutting 3" for you fuckers!

After 9 games last season 14pts!
9 games so far this season 19pts, still unbeaten,with not playing all that great,playing champions league football and all without a regular striker! Don't think there is much to moan about!

I think really it just shows how far we have come under Poch as a few years ago a 0-0 draw wouldn't bother me away from home, but now it just feels like 2 points dropped!! :pochrolleyes:

I'm very sorry for disagreeing with you

Tell Case to remove the disagree button or find another forum

Better still stop fucking melting!
I'm not melting u silly little prick. It was a disappointing result. End off.

Melters fuck me off almost as much as those who are too insecure to admit when a result wasn't good.

Most sides would miss Kane!

Most sides would miss Toby

Most sides aren't unbeaten

Most sides aren't joint top

Most sides don't have Poch

All you melter stay in for the rest of the weekend in case you get run over by a snow plough!

:pochbye:
I get your point, but we could well be joint 5th by Sunday.
We are certainly not going to be joint top by the end of today. Can't see Liverpool drawing to Middlesborough or Woolwich losing to WBA.

I'm not melting u silly little m prick. It was a disappointing result. End off.

Melters fuck me off almost as much as those who are too insecure to admit when a result wasn't good.

"Silly little prick"!!

Oh dear

Touched a nerve have I?

Sort of thing I used to say in the playground when I was 12!

And yes I can remember!

If melters fuck you off stop fucking melting !

Back
Top Bottom