Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know what to say really.

Look, we have been poor today. Yes, we won last season at the same ground. But it's not the same team - they were well drilled other the last few months, this was much better of a performance and there are teams who will drop points at AFC and also at West Brom. Don't get fooled by all this 'big teams must win here if they want to be title contenders' bullshit. We must go from game to game. Stop spending time thinking about the title. Look where we were at this point last season.

Stop slagging players. We have seen last season what they are capable of. They all have their qualities, and it's still an extremely young squad.

And also, please stop slagging the manager. Wrong subs, Janssen should have started... The comments everywhere are so full with shit. Enjoy the games under Pochettino. I just can't stress this enough. Why do supporters demand loyalty of their club players when they can't even back the manager/players for 2 weeks?

Would people on this forum say Waynama has been all round our best player this season? Guy seems like another Toby level signing.

Haven't you heard, being unbeaten is a curse. what we really need to get the season kick-started is a nice defeat. That would really settle the nerves and we could kick on from then

:vertna:
Get the unbeaten monkey off our back? A loss is just what is needed to propel this football club to the next level. It's obvious. Why can't Poch see this?

I hate to think what its going to be like on here when we get a really bad result. Over the season there are ups and downs, City was a high, now we've come back down to earth a bit. Neither result decides the title. Last season Leicester drew at home to West Brom and away at Villa. They also drew away at, er, Bournemouth. We need to see where we are in January before we can begin to judge the season's progress.

Honestly, this is why we are so hated by other fans - not that I give a shit - but what have we won recently? Fuck all, that's what, and half the forum is whining at being 1 point off the top, having conceded 4 poxy goals in 9 matches whilst staying unbeaten. What do they expect? It's mystifying.
Haven't you heard, being unbeaten is a curse. what we really need to get the season kick-started is a nice defeat. That would really settle the nerves and we could kick on from then

:vertna:

Looking forward to the end of the season when we've finished three points off top and all the posters who are saying this is a decent point are complaining about drawing at West Brom and Bournemouth.

This was a bad performance, leading to a crap result. Yes, we are near the top, but we should be clear up there with a run of much harder games to come than fucking Bournemouth.

So many melting cunts on here. 9 undefeated and its all moans. You realise this is a hard league. No given wins or losses. Stop acting so entitled you nake us all look bad. We sit right at the top end of the table and havent lost. Realise where we were only 5/6 seasons ago and what we look like now.

All seem to forget Liverpool players, only have Flopps genitals to play with in the week. Their Players are pleased and rested. We are doing so poor, we are 1 point of the top, unbeaten in th PL, are excellent at the back and are in a good position to get out the CL group stage. With two players to return this will lift us. We need to keep amongst top runners and when things click then they are in fighting distance.

Jesus why don't you just throw yourself off a bridge to cheer yourself up

Take Scott and The Dane with you

Some of the melting on here has been ridiculous

Not great but we were the better side against a much improved Bournemouth side who didn't have a midweek game!

We are joint top FFS

Team performance - 5/10
Meltdown - 4/10
Cuntoff - 2/10

All in all a below par match day. Still, the players are performing a little better than the forum. Bring back Sammy...

Team performance - 5/10
Meltdown - 4/10
Cuntoff - 2/10

All in all a below par match day. Still, the players are performing a little better than the forum. Bring back Sammy...

Honestly, this is why we are so hated by other fans - not that I give a shit - but what have we won recently? Fuck all, that's what, and half the forum is whining at being 1 point off the top, having conceded 4 poxy goals in 9 matches whilst staying unbeaten. What do they expect? It's mystifying.

Spurs 19p we are at least worth 2 bob?

I'm very relaxed about our position. We will have Dembele getting back to match fitness, an eager Harry up front soon again and the best defender in the league to return.

I don't mind the rest of them forgetting about us again.

People seem to forget that there was a team in front of us today that worked their bollocks off to stop us playing, same as West Brom. Kane being out (and perhaps Toby) is clearly an issue, but I thought we did okay today. We're one point off top spot so the league is well within reach at this point of the season.

Omg1111 Poch puts Vincent on bench despite foootball einsteins on here claiming "it was obvious" he should start.

You seem an angry chap. What's wrong?

People want a Spurs player to succeed , they know that he can only do that by playing .

Some people seem to enjoy slagging off players. Concentrate your hate on wheelchair rather than a Yid

Back
Top Bottom