Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anybody else think Erikson has been shit? I felt like he should have been subbed before Son and Alli. He just looks lazy and disinterested to me, every shot gets blocked, every pass is either back or to the other team. Very frustrating to watch him.
Apart from a few moments here and there he has generally been poor this season. Needs to step it up.

Looking forward to the end of the season when we've finished three points off top and all the posters who are saying this is a decent point are complaining about drawing at West Brom and Bournemouth.

This was a bad performance, leading to a crap result. Yes, we are near the top, but we should be clear up there with a run of much harder games to come than fucking Bournemouth.
Tough to criticize any Away draw where Spurs give a good account of themselves which was the case for both matches. If they were extremely poor then it's worthy of the criticism.

Anybody else think Erikson has been shit? I felt like he should have been subbed before Son and Alli. He just looks lazy and disinterested to me, every shot gets blocked, every pass is either back or to the other team. Very frustrating to watch him.
Agreed. Eriksen has been a passenger on multiple occasions and gone the full 90 every time. Perplexing for sure. Poch needs to get more from him.

BBC trying hard regardless of the fact that the Bournemouth players saying Sissoko apologies & said it was an accident after the match to get a 3 match ban for him.

We played a very different Bournemouth to the one United beat
One without their most consistent starter Surman not in the team but with the addition of Wilshere ( who will be missing when Woolwich play them)?
Man U didn't really play that well and the first 2 goals were fortunate.
One from a mis hit back pass and the other from a mis hit Martial shot, that fell kindly for Rooney.

Zlatan was the only decent goal
Bournemouth managed 9 and 3 on target v Man U but 8 & only 1 with us.
Man U managed 11 & 7 on target against them and we 16 & 4.
If we would have scored today, I doubt we would have conceded.

Take Scott and The Dane with you

Some of the melting on here has been ridiculous

Not great but we were the better side against a much improved Bournemouth side who didn't have a midweek game!

We are joint top FFS
I'm sorry, but it simply isn't good enough. We have good individual players, but they don't compliment each other. Did you see one of our attacking players try and take on a Bournemouth defender today? Did you see a single cross into the box for the striker from one of them? We have so little options in attack, we can only pass and when it doesn't work you get todays performance. Some tough decisions will have to be made soon, and I think Lamela will be (and should be) the one to go

Tough to criticize any Away draw where Spurs give a good account of themselves which was the case for both matches. If they were extremely poor then it's worthy of the criticism.
Not tough for me. I thought we were terrible today. Wanyama had a great game. Raise was decent, as was Walker. Hugo had nothing to do. Don't think anyone else deserves a pass.

Not tough for me. I thought we were terrible today. Wanyama had a great game. Raise was decent, as was Walker. Hugo had nothing to do. Don't think anyone else deserves a pass.

I agree. I disagree that Hugo had nothing to do as his one save in the first half actually won us the point, besides that though you're right.

Thought Dembele was looking back to his best too.

I agree. I disagree that Hugo had nothing to do as his one save in the first half actually won us the point, besides that though you're right.

Thought Dembele was looking back to his best too.
Aye, shouldn't have missed Dembele. He was pretty good, although I'd like to see him more of a threat from thirty yards out.

I don't know what to say really.

Look, we have been poor today. Yes, we won last season at the same ground. But it's not the same team - they were well drilled other the last few months, this was much better of a performance and there are teams who will drop points at AFC and also at West Brom. Don't get fooled by all this 'big teams must win here if they want to be title contenders' bullshit. We must go from game to game. Stop spending time thinking about the title. Look where we were at this point last season.

Stop slagging players. We have seen last season what they are capable of. They all have their qualities, and it's still an extremely young squad.

And also, please stop slagging the manager. Wrong subs, Janssen should have started... The comments everywhere are so full with shit. Enjoy the games under Pochettino. I just can't stress this enough. Why do supporters demand loyalty of their club players when they can't even back the manager/players for 2 weeks?

So many melting cunts on here. 9 undefeated and its all moans. You realise this is a hard league. No given wins or losses. Stop acting so entitled you nake us all look bad. We sit right at the top end of the table and havent lost. Realise where we were only 5/6 seasons ago and what we look like now.

Back
Top Bottom