Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Competition : Premier League
Date : Saturday 22nd October
Time : 12.30pm
Venue : Dean Court
Going or Not : Not .

Team :
Lloris, Walker, Carter-Vickers, Vertonghen, Rose, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Lamela.

Lets smash this mob.

2 - 0 win.

Lloris
Walker - Wimmer - Vertonghen - Rose
Wanyama - Dier
Lamela - Alli - Eriksen
Son
I don't think this is going to be as easy as it was last year. Bournemouth have a lot more experience now and are definitely a much better side. I do think we'll get the win though because they'll play a way that we'd like and I think our attacking guys could have a field day.

I've opted for Wimmer in defence and think he'll get the nod over playing the likes of Dier there (despite being right footed) and feel we MAY actually go back to the Wanyama/Dier partnership here simply because I think Dembele will end up starting midweek. Other then that, full strength. We have Liverpool in the cup in a week and a half I believe and with Pochettino already confirming we'll be playing some of the younger players in that one, can see us going full strength.

1-3
Son x2
Alli

My guess is we are going to play a full strength squad here as we only have Liverpool in the cup midweek with the youngsters. I think we are going to smash them because they are going to try and press us and we are going to slice right through them. 4-0 and Wanyama to give Wilshit a crunching tackle.

One OMT at a time eh... please?

We can't accuse the players of having one on the next fixture if WE'RE starting Match Threads for the game after next...

I'm starting the TITLE DECIDING Hull away thread now...

SPURS WIN 4-0... winning the title with a GD of +4
Livemore, Dawson, Huddlestone and Mason with the og's...!!!

How's that?

The Cherries going gung ho for a goal should suit us quite well. They are a footballing side, but we are better at it and we have that physical side of our game that we should use to our outmost effect. We need to go brutally hard on them.

Looking forward to playing a team that won't be after a point from the off.
They will be at us from the start, the last team to try that was Man City.
They will give us a scare or two but being able to play our own game will be too much for them. 1-3 and Wilshere to break his face on Dier's elbow.

Eddie Howe is no mug, I wouldn't expect his players to run out thinking they can come at us as they did against a very poor Hull team and not expect to get punished for it.

Still:

4-0 Spurs. 4 own goals in off Willcunts broken nose.

One OMT at a time eh... please?

We can't accuse the players of having one on the next fixture if WE'RE starting Match Threads for the game after next...

I'm starting the TITLE DECIDING Hull away thread now...

SPURS WIN 4-0... winning the title with a GD of +4
Livemore, Dawson, Huddlestone and Mason with the og's...!!!

How's that?
Was back from West Brom and i'd had a skinful, forgot we were playing tuesday. :oops:
I'll try not to do it again boss.

Just realised as well that if we win we will go top for a few hours.

That would mean we'd have been top longer this season then we did the WHOLE of last season when we supposedly bottled everything.

Lloris
Walker Alderwiereld Vertonghen Rose
Wanyama Dembele
Son Alli Eriksen
Janssen

Give Lamela a rest, get him on around 60 mins. If Kane is almost fully fit then maybe 15 mins toward the end?

Lamela needs a rest. Start dembele if he is ready.
Agree that we go with our best 11 & then the youngsters for liverpool away.

3-2 win. Wilson & cook for them.
Janssens first, son & alli for us.

Back
Top Bottom