Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Beat them very comfortably at Wembley without Kane, so please rest him and stick Son up top with Lamela and Moura starting. Need some pace as I can't believe we will keep a clean sheet. On the other hand they lost to Augsburg on Friday and are melting down in the Bundesliga. Having said that, we've been shocking since the 3-0 win, so who fucking knows. As long as Hugo doesn't decide to go for a gentle jog 40 yards out of his goal and get sent off then we should ease through.

:pochfacepalm:

They're on a bit of a bad run at the moment and Bayern have caught up with them in the league, so they might have one eye on that.

We'll be fine, people need to stop panicking. I've seen us play utter dogshit against Liverpool and Man City who have torn us to bits in the last couple of years, yet only gotten away with 2-0 or 1-0 losses. Barca ripped us to bits and we still nicked a couple of goals. Haven't lost by more than 2 goals since December 2017, so there's tomorrow night to break that :dierno:

There is no way this group of players should lose 4-0 in this competition. I think draw or narrow loss.

They have to attack and generally in Europe we have looked better on the counter too.

Game on. Quarters here we come.

:lamelaaghh: :tobyarm: :pochohshit:

They're on a bit of a bad run at the moment and Bayern have caught up with them in the league, so they might have one eye on that.

We'll be fine, people need to stop panicking. I've seen us play utter dogshit against Liverpool and Man City who have torn us to bits in the last couple of years, yet only gotten away with 2-0 or 1-0 losses. Barca ripped us to bits and we still nicked a couple of goals. Haven't lost by more than 2 goals since December 2017, so there's tomorrow night to break that :dierno:
Time for Dr. Tottenham to get some bed rest.

Just set off on the train, before meeting up with a mate and flying over to Dortmund. My first European away trip .Can't believe I got the time off work AND clearance from Mrs Ben to go. I'm very lucky.

Also huge and very sincere thanks to shempz shempz for enabling me to go. Top, top gent.

Can't wait. Let's smash them. COYS.

You are most welcome mate. Hope you have a fantastic trip. Nothing beats a European away day (or 2) with Spurs.

Would you take a 4-1 loss now? :pochsmirk:

Looking forward to a probably nice evening of football, something like 2-2 would be great.

Imagine!

Dortmund go 3-0 up, at this rate it's going to extra time and Dortmund score in the 85th minute to make it 4-0. Heartbreak. We get a free kick late on, Eriksen whacks one towards goal, it whacks Sissoko in the face and goes in. 4-1.

Spurs go through.

Imagine!

Dortmund go 3-0 up, at this rate it's going to extra time and Dortmund score in the 85th minute to make it 4-0. Heartbreak. We get a free kick late on, Eriksen whacks one towards goal, it whacks Sissoko in the face and goes in. 4-1.

Spurs go through.

Didn't we do something similar in the E
Imagine!

Spurs go through.

Didn't we achieve something similar against inter in the Europa a few years back when Bale was out of the return leg ?

Didn't we do something similar in the E

Didn't we achieve something similar against inter in the Europa a few years back when.Bale was out of the return leg ?

Inter Milan!

3-0 up from the first leg, they go 3-0 up and take it to extra time. Adebayor gets an important away goal which pretty much means they need 2 more goals, they manage 1 more but what a nervy night that was.

From hero to zero as the next round he done this:

adebayor.gif

Inter Milan!

3-0 up from the first leg, they go 3-0 up and take it to extra time. Adebayor gets an important away goal which pretty much means they need 2 more goals, they manage 1 more but what a nervy night that was.

adebayor.gif
One of the most frustrating penalties I've ever seen.

Inter Milan!

adebayor.gif

That was always going over.

Imagine!

Spurs go through.
But before the goal, half of all Spurs fans have died of strokes.

Back
Top Bottom