Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This game should set us up nicely for the run in. If we get through, there’ll be a lot of positivity in the club as well as some healthy frustration from recent results. Key players back and Kane gaining match sharpness: all in all, we have a fantastic opportunity to push on now and deliver.

We have to go into this tight as fuck and organised, the onus is on them to score at least three so we have got to defend well and be set up to break with pace. I would like to see Son and Moura on the pitch but theres no way Poch doesn't play Kane and Eriksen.
I really hope Winks is fit to play, his importance to us these days is massive, I'm delighted to see him become a key player for us and he will only get better with more quality around him-excited for his future.

We all know how this is going to go.......

We'll let one in in the first 15 minutes...... It will be 2 0 by halftime........ We will rightly be bricking it for the next 20 minutes...... It will go 3 0....... We will all be in despair calling for heads to be chopped off..... We will throw men forward to try and get a goal..... Then it will be 4 0........mass meltdown....... TFC website will crash.....

Then

Kane scores in the last minute....we go through..... In the jubilation everyone forgets the performance and we all go and have a nice cup of tea.....

:pochlol:

Either that or its 0 0 and we go through.....

:pochsmirk:

I know we have a 3-0 lead but we need to go out there and get the early goal, let’s start son and Lucas and have some pace on the counter, score the early goal and we will win comfortably

Aslong as we keep it tight for the 1st 30 mins or so, I think we will be ok. They will obviously come out the blocks firing as they will be desperate to get an early goal. Would be horrendous if we let in a goal early as the crowd will be well up for it and we will crumble I think. Keep it tight and I think if we are still 0-0 by 30 mins then we will be ok.

Just set off on the train, before meeting up with a mate and flying over to Dortmund. My first European away trip .Can't believe I got the time off work AND clearance from Mrs Ben to go. I'm very lucky.

Also huge and very sincere thanks to shempz shempz for enabling me to go. Top, top gent.

Can't wait. Let's smash them. COYS.

They're on a bit of a bad run at the moment and Bayern have caught up with them in the league, so they might have one eye on that.

We'll be fine, people need to stop panicking. I've seen us play utter dogshit against Liverpool and Man City who have torn us to bits in the last couple of years, yet only gotten away with 2-0 or 1-0 losses. Barca ripped us to bits and we still nicked a couple of goals. Haven't lost by more than 2 goals since December 2017, so there's tomorrow night to break that :dierno:

Back
Top Bottom