Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

romero and bissouma make a hugeeeee difference. if we lose the 3 after city with them back then yea id be worried but thats not going to happen.

if bentancur only misses city i think we are going to be good. midfield will be strong and only really missing maddison who is a big loss but gio stepped up and if you got biss and bentancur there with sarr as backup/rotating then we have a powerful midfield.

the real question is who do you play lcb? whoever it is is going to be a weak link. might even go with emerson just for the fact hes stronger physically than davies and donkey dier. if romero is with him hes just going to have to get through it with emerson as his partner till jan when we can get someone in.
Or play Romero left? He’s got great feet and I don’t see it being a major issue

He puts her in a place completely throughout the whole thread.

I'm almost certain she's a troll

Nah, she's just on a "fast-track Ange out so we can get back to hating Levy" trip.

You know the type.... We have a bunch of them right here grinding on Ange for the exact same reasons.

"In all, Spurs had 18 shots at goal, eight on target with Emiliano Martinez forced into six saves. They also hit the woodwork twice, had three Son Heung-min 'goals' ruled out for offside and also had a penalty claim for a Diego Carlos elbow in Gil's face dismissed far too easily by the officials and VAR, which had some technical problems in the first half. The hosts had 62% of the possession, playing 564 passes to Villa's 324......"

Should have parked the bus for the last hour though; according to the nut jobs in our midst......

The recent results were always going to come along, obviously injuries etc don't help. You guys have now seen what Ange is all about, now its time to stay calm and ignore all the outside noise coming from people who couldn't wait to stick the boot in to him. Things were always going to level out after a very good start to the season. Spurs have been standing still for a long long time and it won't change in 6 months. When the Ange way works it's sensational, when it's not, it's frustrating....very frustrating but that's what you get with him. He will continue to build an exciting attacking team, his recruitment is usually very good and the rollercoaster will continue. IMO a top 6 finish would be a good season, although as fans we always want more. Hang in there guys.

The recent results were always going to come along, obviously injuries etc don't help. You guys have now seen what Ange is all about, now its time to stay calm and ignore all the outside noise coming from people who couldn't wait to stick the boot in to him. Things were always going to level out after a very good start to the season. Spurs have been standing still for a long long time and it won't change in 6 months. When the Ange way works it's sensational, when it's not, it's frustrating....very frustrating but that's what you get with him. He will continue to build an exciting attacking team, his recruitment is usually very good and the rollercoaster will continue. IMO a top 6 finish would be a good season, although as fans we always want more. Hang in there guys.

Top 6 after that start would be a fucking disaster.

Unless we win the FA Cup. in which case, other than 1st i couldn't give a fuck where we finish.

Nah don't even remember him being linked to Man City and agree with Richard Arlison Richard Arlison that Donley's probably not fuming and likely professional enough to know he needs to keep working hard and earn the chance.

I’ve said for a while I hope he gets a chance as our 10 this season.
Planning to go to some u23 games to watch him amongst others.

Not sure how ready he is for men’s football. Be good to see him play live anyway.

CarrieFi CarrieFi and Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman don't claim this woman!

We have the two most sensible female Spurs supporters on the internet on this forum, also the bravest, because who the fuck would want to post amongst this bunch of degenerates? :ange-lol:

Gilded Lily Gilded Lily is quality too!

highfive.gif

Son has come out and said the players need to be more responsible in respect of their suspension offences.
Son shouldn't need to say this, it should be a given and come from the manager.

It's absolutely a special kind of madness that some people are questioning Ange after the start we had, and the way we've been playing. Have folks forgotten how absolutely testicle wrenching we were for every single game of last season? I'd have swapped yesterday's game for any one from last season.

People who think we "deserve" better seem to be oblivious to the huge amount of work required to actually get better, ignoring how entitled it all sounds.

Last edited:
It's absolutely a special kind of madness that some people are questioning Ange after the start we had, and the way we've been playing. Have folks forgotten how absolutely testicle wrenching we were for every single game of last season? I'd have swapped yesterday's game for any one from last season.

People who think we "deserve" better seem to be oblivious to the huge amount of work required to actually get better, ignoring how entitled it all sounds.
That's what happens when you think you're entitled though. You're basically just a non fiction Veruka Salt.
Give It To Me Want GIF

"In all, Spurs had 18 shots at goal, eight on target with Emiliano Martinez forced into six saves. They also hit the woodwork twice, had three Son Heung-min 'goals' ruled out for offside and also had a penalty claim for a Diego Carlos elbow in Gil's face dismissed far too easily by the officials and VAR, which had some technical problems in the first half. The hosts had 62% of the possession, playing 564 passes to Villa's 324......"

Should have parked the bus for the last hour though; according to the nut jobs in our midst......

Some people are just miserable. We're playing some great stuff. Ange could be the one to get us the major trophy if levy backs him correctly.

Back
Top Bottom