Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think there's a real possibility we could loose the next 3 games , or 2 of the 3 which will bring out even more of the crazies who start to turn on him. But ultimately i think most normal people can see that there's something epic being built here.
Just need the vital ingredient of Levy opening his vault, and a bit more luck with injuries
Yep Only thing I've not liked is giving the youngsters more of a look in but hopefully we get them out on loan next month.

Man city wanted Donley last summer, he stayed because he was promised first team football and he’s a spurs fan.

If donkeys like Skipp are playing ahead of him he’s going to reconsider his future

The same Man City who just let cole palmer leave and have continuously left England international Phil Foden on the bench.

Will start Donley.

You’re an absolute fucking idiot.

Cracks showing???? Are some of you lot serious. We are completely depleted because of injury and suspension,only played poor against wolves and very good in every other game and 4 points to off the top. Calm the fuck down. We wanted to see us play the Tottenham way and we’ve now got it. Deal with it.

I think there's a real possibility we could loose the next 3 games , or 2 of the 3 which will bring out even more of the crazies who start to turn on him. But ultimately i think most normal people can see that there's something epic being built here.
Just need the vital ingredient of Levy opening his vault, and a bit more luck with injuries

I mean fuck me if we lose the next three then he would deserve to be questioned, what would that be, 6 losses on the trot? Including some very winnable home games.

He won’t though. City is an obvious loss but we 100% beat at least one of West Ham or Newcastle, probably both.

I mean fuck me if we lose the next three then he would deserve to be questioned, what would that be, 6 losses on the trot? Including some very winnable home games.

He won’t though. City is an obvious loss but we 100% beat at least one of West Ham or Newcastle, probably both.
We won’t lose the next three. We will get Romero back,Biss back and bentancur playing longer. There’s such a fine line football between success and failure which the last two games will prove. It will turn for us for the better soon. We need to be patient. We won’t be winning the league but we will in the running for top 4

We’ve got four PL games in 12 days. That’s a big ask when the first one is City and injuries are stacked up

Obv Romero and Bissouma make a big difference but we are threadbare and if we lost all four, would the drums be beating? Seven defeats on the bounce
romero and bissouma make a hugeeeee difference. if we lose the 3 after city with them back then yea id be worried but thats not going to happen.

if bentancur only misses city i think we are going to be good. midfield will be strong and only really missing maddison who is a big loss but gio stepped up and if you got biss and bentancur there with sarr as backup/rotating then we have a powerful midfield.

the real question is who do you play lcb? whoever it is is going to be a weak link. might even go with emerson just for the fact hes stronger physically than davies and donkey dier. if romero is with him hes just going to have to get through it with emerson as his partner till jan when we can get someone in.

Last edited:
The same Man City who just let cole palmer leave and have continuously left England international Phil Foden on the bench.
Not entirely fair since they did give both Foden and Palmer opportunities at 18, same with Rico Lewis at 18 last season. Don't think it's completely unreasonable for Carl Johnson Carl Johnson to want somebody like Donley who's almost 19 to get a chance off the bench, particuarly as he's been in great form. Mainoo is 3 months younger than Donley and had a really good game starting for United in a 3-0 win at the weekend. Lewis Miley, 17 (year and a half younger), started for Newcastle in a 4-1 win against Chelsea and got an assist

Not entirely fair since they did give both Foden and Palmer opportunities at 18, same with Rico Lewis at 18 last season. Don't think it's completely unreasonable for Carl Johnson Carl Johnson to want somebody like Donley who's almost 19 to get a chance off the bench, particuarly as he's been in great form. Mainoo is 3 months younger than Donley and had a really good game starting for United in a 3-0 win at the weekend. Lewis Miley, 17 (year and a half younger), started for Newcastle in a 4-1 win against Chelsea and got an assist

So you think they wanted to sign him with the promise they would give him first team minutes?

And that he was 100% promised first team football at spurs in the position we just signed Maddison in?

Back
Top Bottom