Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never been more confident in a manager and the process we are going in. Think we will be challenging on all fronts in 18 months and after 1 or 2 more transfer windows. The football and speed of forwards passing is best I've seen, including Poch. Its very Redknapp style football but much better coached.

Never been more confident in a manager and the process we are going in. Think we will be challenging on all fronts in 18 months and after 1 or 2 more transfer windows. The football and speed of forwards passing is best I've seen, including Poch. Its very Redknapp style football but much better coached.
Not sure we will be really challenging on all fronts, but that is good positivity after such a poor recent run the team is on.

The worst part of us losing are all the pricks that resurface on here.

I pop on to catch up on stuff and have to read pages of pages of how shit Ange is, despite us being electric for particularly the first 30mins yesterday with mostly squad players.

So tedious.

Have to see if I have the energy to try again tomorrow.

I pop on to catch up on stuff and have to read pages of pages of how shit Ange is, despite us being electric for particularly the first 30mins yesterday with mostly squad players.

So tedious.

So tedious.

Yeah, there's about 25% of our supporter base that I'd like to jettison from an airlock into deep space.

Can't believe sky Sports are running a story "has the Postecoglou bubble burst"

No, we lost with 9 men, we lost without 2 thirds of a team and then we lost without 4 fifths of a team

Judge the poor bastard when he has a full deck to play with

Can't believe sky Sports are running a story "has the Postecoglou bubble burst"

No, we lost with 9 men, we lost without 2 thirds of a team and then we lost without 4 fifths of a team

Judge the poor bastard when he has a full deck to play with
Cheer up it's city away this weekend, can only get better from here can't it?

We could pick fans out of the crowd and we'd be laughed at because the "wheels have fallen off"

The wheels haven't fallen off, they've been nicked, and some bastard put sugar in the petrol
Yes it's a shame about how it's come about, but let's be real here, the bubble was going to burst at some point.
The concern is why so many long term injuries, it's all so very Tottenham like, that it all implodes.
Ange is a decent man, and it's a shame, but we are Tottenham,it was always going to end in tears.

My concern is how many more injuries are we gonna get.
I can see fit players dropping like flies through December over extending because we're already thin on the ground.

Son has come out and said the players need to be more responsible in respect of their suspension offences.
Son shouldn't need to say this, it should be a given and come from the manager.

- Slags Ange for picking Son as captain as he's "not the type".
- Sonny does captain-things; slags Ange.

💩🤡

Last edited:
Thought you said the season was over?

Do us all a favour and check back in may.
It’s a genuine question. Things look to be getting worse before they get better.

My concern isn’t with the long term future of the club, it’s that we could be 8-10 points adrift of top 4 before January even gets here, heavily reducing the chances of getting a CL spot from the season.

It’s like none of you lot have any realistic commentary on the fact that we’ve lost 3 straight and have 3 tough matches coming up.

Back
Top Bottom