Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If your mood is brought down but what stranger posted online, then maybe you should stay off the internet.

Personally I'm worried by those that think we've done enough in this window and think some are getting a tad carried away.

I get the Antipodeans on here want Ange to succeed because he's one of 'your own', so bristle at any criticism or perceived negativity, but people are entitled to their opinions.

Yes, good football is important but so are results. To achieve good results on a consistent basis, we need more signings and hopefully Ange is on Levy's case.

Stop passing off your misery mongering and low key racism as concern for the well being of the club.

I see you.

💯

But today we could have scored a couple more during that long period where we smashed them. Really took too long to get our second goal.
Yes, at some point players were in very good positions to shot bud didn't too, should try more in the next games, Maddison, Son and Kulu, should try more from the edge of the box.

Stop passing off your misery mongering and low key racism as concern for the well being of the club.

I see you.

Eh?

Yeah, I don't care about the club. Good one.

Racist? You're well out of line.

He's proving me wrong, we're doing better than I expected. He still needs help from Levy as this squad does have some limitations and areas that require improvement.

Don't be a dick.

As a Celtic fan, it broke my heart to lose big Ange. I’d imagine after today’s performance that some of your doubts are fading……? An absolute class act, straight talking, tactical genius. I wish you all the best for the season - I think you’re going to love it.

With Ange it is all about the team, no individual is bigger than the team. All worked so hard and the tweeks Ange made at half time showed what an influential manager he is

Back
Top Bottom