Return of the Poch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

would you welcome poch back

• yes

Votes: 189 72.1%
  • no

Votes: 73 27.9%

• Total voters
I think if Poch had this current squad fully fit this would be the line up

Lloris

Porro Romero Dier Davies

Bentancur Bissouma

Kulu Kane Son

Richarlsion

Put Raya in goal, Udoige at LB

A LCB -fuck knows
Maddison and a wing forward we're back on track

I haven't been around for ages. I'll let you decide, whether that's because I'm a cunt or you guys are :contesmell:

What mainly lured me back was a curiousity towards whether I was alone in really, really, reeeeeaaaaaally wanting Poch back. To get rid of Conte, and quite simply to make me fall in love with the team again. Glad to see I'm not alone.

Lloris

Porro Romero Dier Davies

Bentancur Bissouma

Kulu Kane Son

Richarlsion

A LCB -fuck knows

Lloris
Royal Romero Longlet Davies
Bentancur Bissouma
Porro Kulu Danjuma
Kane

If we're playing 4 at the back I think Porro is a bit of a liability. We cannot put out only reliable scorer anywhere other than at the head of the attack.
Son can fuck off.
I want to see Kulu given a more central role to see what he can do. He can shoot from long range and pass it around. On the right, he seems to get forced out on to his weaker foot a lot as well.
I've gone for Porro as one of the 3 just because he seems very eager to attack and cross and seems able to take a direct free kick and a corner, so could be useful.
Went for Danjuma over Richarlison as I see him more as a winger type. Richarlison is a pure forward IMO and is likely interchangeable with Kane.

I can't cope with Dier in a starting 11 every week, especially when he only has 1 defender to make tackles for him.

can't see Levy getting Poch back, that would mean Poch was right all along and we needed a rebuild,
yes most think the club needs a rebuild, but going back to Poch would show to everyone that Levy was wrong, not sure his ego (Levy's) would allow that

can't see Levy getting Poch back, that would mean Poch was right all along and we needed a rebuild,
yes most think the club needs a rebuild, but going back to Poch would show to everyone that Levy was wrong, not sure his ego (Levy's) would allow that

You listening to talk sport as well?

Lol.

But I agree with you and the evening standard guy. Poch is the past. For his sake I hope he doesn't come back and tarnish his reputation.

I'd go for the Celtic manager.

Just watching Sky Sports news hinting that tomorrow’s presser at 1.30 will be worth watching

A list of possible replacements has already been drawn up including Poch, Tuchel, Frank, De Zerbi

I think it will be Poch after the Forest game

I'm no Poch fan, but at least sometimes he did change the formation starting with back 3 in a few games,
I want someone who can put out the same team for 3 games but they can play in different formations each time and play well
its not much to ask football coaches to coach,

Lloris

Porro Romero Dier Davies

Bentancur Bissouma

Kulu Kane Son

Richarlsion

A LCB -fuck knows

(Is that not just what you'd like to see, rather than what Poch would pick?)

4231 doesn't suit what we have here tbh. Now Son's legs are going (gone?) that would be such a slow and plodding front 4. Porro, Udogie & Spence aren't the best defensively and a back 4 suits none of our CBs.

.........If we want a wide fwd we should buy one rather than buying a #10 (Maddison) and playing them there....... Plan A should not be square pegs.

I'm no Poch fan, but at least sometimes he did change the formation starting with back 3 in a few games,
I want someone who can put out the same team for 3 games but they can play in different formations each time and play well
its not much to ask football coaches to coach,
I'd like someone who will change the formation and tactics depending on who he has available and who the opponent is, and be good at it. That would be Gallardo every single day. And he is incredible at building team spirit and instilling self-belief into his players.

I'd like someone who will change the formation and tactics depending on who he has available and who the opponent is, and be good at it. That would be Gallardo every single day. And he is incredible at building team spirit and instilling self-belief into his players.

Can he speak English?

I don't normally post fan montages, but I have to admit that this made me emotional. Bring him back already, I'm sorry that I doubted him back in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom