Seville - Sat 16 July 12:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Conte has dotted enough players around him now to help apply, and harness that aggression! (though I assume you didn't mean in the 'violent' sense!)
Yeah. Hopefully an injury free pre season will see him pushing on and really demanding the ball in the final third

Reguilon seemed to have all qualities needed, just doesn't seem to put it all together. A mentality issue maybe ? But Conte has had him for over 6 months to try to change anything required

I'm not saying he is solely to blame, but in all his time on the left wing I don't think I saw Reg once create a triangle with his team-mates; nor rarely a give and go either for that matter......

.......On the other flank; commonly criticised players Doh, Serge, Emerson, Lucas, Berg, SIssoko (and Davies at LB) all managed this more frequently.

Reg's biggest attribute going forward was his pacey runs to get on the end of long balls; but he's yet to develop the composure in front of goal to make them count.

Last edited:
Its ridiculous isnt it. Its fucking pre season.

As someone pointed out above... He's literally just back from a serious injury too!

Much like during the game after one loose pass it was "aaah, we need to take PEH off" from one or two. Clueless.

Last edited:

Love that guy!

2263328-47165350-2560-1440.jpg

Badly. Myth that Conte doesn't need one or whatever continues to persist. We do not have enough footballers in this team who are looking to create chances for their teammates, rely far too much on Kane dropping deep for that link up.
Yeah its good to see that people finally starting to see where are problems are, and how badly we lack top notch creative midfilder/s.
Bentancour ia not good enough, no one is on our team.
Im saying this since forever. And people were giving me X for it. Yeah its see at the end who understand football and who are the fantasy dreamers.

A little worried how 5 subs is going to impact play styles and flow of the game. I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of pressing this year and a lot of tactical fouls and yellow cards.

When they break the press, who cares… take a yellow and then get subbed out at half time.

I absolutely hate tactical fouls, especially dangerous ones, and hope this isn’t the case.

A little worried how 5 subs is going to impact play styles and flow of the game. I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of pressing this year and a lot of tactical fouls and yellow cards.

When they break the press, who cares… take a yellow and then get subbed out at half time.

I absolutely hate tactical fouls, especially dangerous ones, and hope this isn’t the case.
Exactly they have not thought this through. It's going to turn it into grid iron.

Yes, that's one of my numerous reservations about the 5-sub rule..... Absolutely perfect for Pep-ball and their petro-dollar bench.

As for us specifically; I'd expect a WB double sub & a Kulu<>Rich swap to be a standard feature of our games. This would then leave scope for 2 tweaks at CM or to juggle yellows.

Why are all the team in the world except Spurs such cunts?

Why are all the team in the world except Spurs such cunts?

Proper chippy cunts weren't they considering it was a friendly......

Defo a good call to keep Sonny away from confrontation whenever possible... He doesn't respond well.

That's why the scum targeted him in the NLD...... Even though it blew up in their faces; he still reacted badly (albeit justified) to Holding in one of their earlier tussles.

Proper chippy cunts weren't they considering it was a friendly......

Defo a good call to keep Sonny away from confrontation whenever possible... He doesn't respond well.

That's why the scum targeted him in the NLD...... Even though it blew up in their faces; he still reacted badly (albeit justified) to Holding in one of their earlier tussles.
Fucking Romero straight in

Fuck off you cunts I'll kill you all lol

Yeah its good to see that people finally starting to see where are problems are, and how badly we lack top notch creative midfilder/s.
Bentancour ia not good enough, no one is on our team.
Im saying this since forever. And people were giving me X for it. Yeah its see at the end who understand football and who are the fantasy dreamers.
And yet we outscored everyone without this mythical creative player under Conte.
Our front 3 are all very creative. They don't stand in the 6 yard box waiting for thr mythical creative player to get the ball to them. One, even two of them drop into midfielf and, shockingly enough, create for their fellow team mates. It's not a coincide that Kane and Son provide for eachother more than any pairing in premier league history.

Lastly, it's OUR. Not "are"
They are different words. Spelt differently, pronounced differently with completely different meanings. They are never interchangeable.

Back
Top Bottom