Seville - Sat 16 July 12:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Richarlison did well myself, new team, new players,new tactics ect, always looked like he was in the right places at the right time.
He was plenty decent for someone who joined the club 17 days ago under a new manager in a new work-in-progress system and playing in a pre-season friendy.

Anybody who is laying into him at this stage is off their rocker.

I love the fact that we are going to be bastards to play against next season. Fight for the right to play. And Cutti, Richi, are going to be the main culprits.

Love that guy!

2263328-47165350-2560-1440.jpg

Just a friendly I know but that 2nd half was deeply concerning & I have immediately contacted a psychiatrist for therapy in learning to accept relegation

Real shame that none of Spece, Bissouma and Perisic got a chance to play. Those are our three starters for the new season.

Of our key new signings, basically only Richalison got a proper run out.

Think it's wise not to load Spence up with expectation from the get go.... This is a whole new level for him. I wouldn't be at all suprised to see Doh start at RWB in the first game.

Back
Top Bottom