Yid no more

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Newcastle had a fair bit of trouble out against Metalist. See nothing in the news. So did Liverpool away at Zenit. Again, nothing in the news. Ours have only been "big" news because they're apparently racist attacks.

I'm seeing a lot of 'one or the other'. Can't it be both.

Lyon ultras who happen to be pretty right wing

I agree with this. Quite a lot of ultras groups (Lazio included) are affiliated to the extreme right, though interestingly there are also left wing ultras (such as Livorno in Italy). My opinion is that, despite them being linked to the extreme right, they would have attacked many other teams' fans...I don't think it was because of the yids thing. Some Borussia Monchongladbach (sp?) fans were stabbed last week in Rome by Lazio ultras in a similar type of attack, they were just normal fans out enjoying a drink not firm. A couple of months ago the same thing happened to some AIK fans in Napoli. Just my opinion though, could be wrong.

Seville was solely police and the same with Madrid.

A few issues in Eindhoven and Prague second time around but other than that very little considering the amount of games we've had.

Agreed but regardless of what trouble we personally may have caused, we have quite often been involved (at fault or not) in incidents abroad, maybe giving other firms another incentive to get at us. And we're all stereotyped as 'English hooligans' by foreign firms

Agreed but regardless of what trouble we personally may have caused, we have quite often been involved (at fault or not) in incidents abroad, maybe giving other firms another incentive to get at us. And we're all stereotyped as 'English hooligans' by foreign firms

This is a fair point and I think the Rome incident was reported Europe wide and I reckon a lot of firms see us as a 'result'. Funny how both incidents have been in second legs isn't it??

This is a fair point and I think the Rome incident was reported Europe wide and I reckon a lot of firms see us as a 'result'. Funny how both incidents have been in second legs isn't it??

Exactly. Although I heard a small group of Lazio got kicked to shit in the highroad in Tottenham after generally being mouthy :dawsonlol:

Some of these foreign ultras have no concept of the honour of a fair fight. The rules which, these days, are followed over here just don't apply. Some Italian ultras freely admit to picking off people on their own or in small groups, stabbing them and then running off. Some of them even arrive on motorbike, stab someone and drive off. They don't care who they attack. I think this is especially the case in Italy, Greece, Turkey; I wasn't aware France was so bad. Scum in my opinion.

Some of these foreign ultras have no concept of the honour of a fair fight. The rules which, these days, are followed over here just don't apply. Some Italian ultras freely admit to picking off people on their own or in small groups, stabbing them and then running off. Some of them even arrive on motorbike, stab someone and drive off. They don't care who they attack. I think this is especially the case in Italy, Greece, Turkey; I wasn't aware France was so bad. Scum in my opinion.

The English are certainly not holier than thou

See the poor Pompey lad after their game against Walsall this season.

The English are certainly not holier than thou

See the poor Pompey lad after their game against Walsall this season.

Yes I remember hearing about that. Well out of order. Generally, though, I think it is better over here. That sort of thing is widely condemned by English firms, whilst I get the feeling (could be wrong) the same can't be said for what Lazio did, for example. There certainly seems to be more incidents of that nature on the Continent.

Yes I remember hearing about that. Well out of order. Generally, though, I think it is better over here. That sort of thing is widely condemned by English firms, whilst I get the feeling (could be wrong) the same can't be said for what Lazio did, for example. There certainly seems to be more incidents of that nature on the Continent.

I am not an expert, but it sure does seem like it is more prevalent in mainland Europe than here.

Agree. Cowards when it comes to even numbers etc, and they're always known for using weapons. Used to happen here but never as much as far as I'm aware. But a code definitely came about and was honoured in England, for the most part anyway

No, it's your reply that doesn't compute. You're sounding like a character from a comedy show (eg the Jewish Sacha Baron Cohen) who used to go round pretending he was black and saying, 'is it cos I's black?'

Or in another show I saw, a bloke demanding he be treated as a woman, when he hadn't had surgery, wasn't cross dressing whatever, he was claiming his 'human right' to be any sex he pleased.

Again no problem with that as the Doors sang 'people are strange', and there's nothing with that either, as long as the person isn't going round shooting people, etc.

I have no idea why my premise of "woman in miniskirts doesn't deserve rape" can provoce that answer from yourself.

I have no idea why my premise of "woman in miniskirts doesn't deserve rape" can provoce that answer from yourself.
Because you're making a completely false analogy that's why. I've already explained this at least twice

WE ARE NOT THE WOMAN IN THE MINI-SKIRT

WE ARE NOT JEWISH

I hope this helps

If you're making a general point about rape and women, fine who's going to argue with you, OF COURSE WOMEN IN MINI SKIRTS DON'T DESERVE TO BE RAPED - WHAT SANE PERSON WOULD THINK THEY DID -

but this is a Spurs forum we're talking about football here, and us calling ourselves Yids.

If you want to discuss the question of rape and women in mini-skirts I'm sure there are thousands of sites for you to post on. Or even go to the off site topics on here

This is the last time I go through this with your good self - If you bring it up again, I'm just putting you on ignore, because the point you're making, while entirely correct in itself, is not relevant to this debate IMHO :)

Back
Top Bottom