Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The time for this kind of talk is when he has moved on to another club. You don't go running your mouth off about your employer in the public arena. He should be hauled in front of our version of a HR department for this. It was only 6 or 7 months ago that he said he could not wait to retire from football. At a time when we are quite clearly in crisis, we don't need this guy fanning the flames-he is only creating problems for his manager. Not only is he stupid and an utter hothead, but he is extremely selfish and disruptive.
Sorry mate but I'm a bit dim seriously and honestly no piss taking but what EXACTLY did he say in said interview that rancours so much, if he's been a cunt I'll be the first to disown him...but I ain't seeing it.

Sorry mate but I'm a bit dim seriously and honestly no piss taking but what EXACTLY did he say in said interview that rancours so much, if he's been a cunt I'll be the first to disown him...but I ain't seeing it.
I think its more what he said in the one a couple of summers back.This has just added to it.
FWIW I don't think he has said anything too bad in the latest one.

Poor Danny is sulking because he didn’t have teams queueing up to sign him in the summer - poor lad hasn’t realised he is well past his best - I’d be quite happy to see him spending 18 months training training with the youth team before fucking off but he is obviously toxic so would rather he went this January

Most of the comments are of a subversive nature, and are terrible PR for the club. It paints a picture of Levy and Poch being at odds with each other. He should not be talking about what is happening at boardroom level to a newspaper. What he is doing is making a public announcement that Levy is a cunt and he is now engaged in a battle of wills with him.

"It's pretty obvious what happened (in the summer). People upstairs at Tottenham were trying to do what they were trying to do. I've said (to them) I've got 18 months left on my contract and I'm not going anywhere until my contract has finished," Rose said in The London Evening Standard.

"In January, you are probably going to hear something (about my future). I'm telling you right now that I'm not going anywhere until my contract is finished.

If he wants to see out his contract, all he has to say is he loves it at Tottenham and he wants to stay here for as long as he possibly can. The usual platitudes. Awesome stadium, brilliant fans, great training facilities, CL football, etc. Have you ever before heard a player say he will run his contract down-18 months before it expires? I haven't. What if he gets an offer from a bigger club, with a bigger salary? Is he going to turn it down just to annoy Levy? What we have here is a player who thought he was better than he is, who has a history of shitting on our doorstep with his media rants, who is not in demand. Why is he not in demand?

So, fucker has learned zero and intends to let his contract expire, go where he wants and get a big fee.

let him rot in the fucking reserves for 18 months.

Letting players run out their contract and then leave on a free is just bad business. Levy has to put a halt to this trend and move players before this happens.
It’s quite ridiculous the amount of players at Spurs just now who don’t want to be there and are just running their contracts down.

Poor Danny is sulking because he didn’t have teams queueing up to sign him in the summer - poor lad hasn’t realised he is well past his best - I’d be quite happy to see him spending 18 months training training with the youth team before fucking off but he is obviously toxic so would rather he went this January
And another one.....toxic seems to be trending atm is it Twitter
Most of the comments are of a subversive nature, and are terrible PR for the club. It paints a picture of Levy and Poch being at odds with each other. He should not be talking about what is happening at boardroom level to a newspaper. What he is doing is making a public announcement that Levy is a cunt and he is now engaged in a battle of wills with him.

"It's pretty obvious what happened (in the summer). People upstairs at Tottenham were trying to do what they were trying to do. I've said (to them) I've got 18 months left on my contract and I'm not going anywhere until my contract has finished," Rose said in The London Evening Standard.

"In January, you are probably going to hear something (about my future). I'm telling you right now that I'm not going anywhere until my contract is finished.

If he wants to see out his contract, all he has to say is he loves it at Tottenham and he wants to stay here for as long as he possibly can. The usual platitudes. Awesome stadium, brilliant fans, great training facilities, CL football, etc. Have you ever before heard a player say he will run his contract down-18 months before it expires? I haven't. What if he gets an offer from a bigger club, with a bigger salary? Is he going to turn it down just to annoy Levy? What we have here is a player who thought he was better than he is, who has a history of shitting on our doorstep with his media rants, who is not in demand. Why is he not in demand?
BOLLOCKS....
I don't find it funny at all he thought he was to good for us realised how wrong he was and now knowing he's not gonna get a deal at another club he's taking the club for every penny and stopping us getting any resale. Fucking cunt let him rot in the reserves and play Ses and Davies from now on
Your the cunt....cunt

And another one.....toxic seems to be trending atm is it Twitter

BOLLOCKS....

Your the cunt....cunt
Obviously having someone mouthing off is going to affect the atmosphere so toxic is an apt description what’s the problem?
the real pity is how his football has declined and that we won’t miss him at all.

Good point mate yeah never thought about it like that but your wise words have made me see the light.

Thank you oh eloquent one
Sorry seriously I'm on a bus and it only seems to put half the stuff I'm trying to say up here!!! Look I'm just trying to defend a seriously maligned player I truly dont believe he's as bad as some of you are painting him. Don't like his attitude, fine. Don't like the way he conducts himself I'm the media, that's your perogative, but calling someone whom you've never met 'a toxic cunt' is fucking bang outta order. Seems people on here seem to think they can call whom ever they want what they want, but I call some one here a fucking oversized bag of fucking Labias' I'm the fucking devil incarnate.

Back
Top Bottom