Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shit stirring little cunt .... bench him for 18 months and kick him out the door ... he's been nothing but poison for far to long, got away with it when playing well but that stopped a year ago as well ....

LOL... I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Gob-shite little fucker tho, ain't he! :wansum:
Yeah that's why I love him. I reckon if it had been Rose n Gomez, Gomez be picking his teeth out of his own shit. Jeez we need a Danny not just in the team but in life.....Say what you think & feel and don't give a fuck who you offend....

The comments are nowhere near his Sun interview, but it's just more of him revealing the inner workings of our club and it's completely unneccesary when we're going through a crisis on the pitch.

Maybe, fuck off talking so much and work at training and those bids you so desperately want will arrive.

Well, yes. That I do agree with. Basically, Danny, shut the fuck up.

But in this particular instance, I genuinely think he's trying to say something positive. That he's committed to the club as long as the manager wants him there. When he says 'you'll hear stuff in January' - that's him trying to say 'ignore it, I'm committed to the club'.

The headline is also really unfair. Saying he 'vows to run down his contract' is just clickbait to take advantage of the old 'Danny is crazy' trope.

The question is *does* raise. Why did Levy hand the five year contract to the player that Poch does not appear to prefer?

Shit stirring little cunt .... bench him for 18 months and kick him out the door ... he's been nothing but poison for far to long, got away with it when playing well but that stopped a year ago as well ....
Shit stirring what exactly please enlighten me as to what awful secrets or gossip or malicious back stabbing Danny's been upto now, or are you just a cunt jumping on the 'we hate Danny Rose' bandwagon. Are you capable of free thought or do you ask your house boy what he thinks then type that?

Yeah a shit one. Which he later realised was him getting Levy'd
Well, Danny is grown ass man, and no doubt has a lawyer.

If he signed a contract he wasn't happy with, that's his fault.

He only realised it was a 'shit'' one after he was injured for a significant amount of time and wasn't earning his bonuses.

Can't see how a grown ass man, signing a contract, then moaning about it, can be blamed on anyone but the grown ass man.

Yeah that's why I love him. I reckon if it had been Rose n Gomez, Gomez be picking his teeth out of his own shit. Jeez we need a Danny not just in the team but in life.....Say what you think & feel and don't give a fuck who you offend....

It's not about "refreshing" or "offending"... He risks destabilising the club.

Don't see what's so lovable about that, tbh.

Rose or Spurs..... I know which one I care more about.

We're not a unique club unlucky to have been dealt evil greedy players

I’d caution the greedy bit, only because the contracts at Spurs have always been bonus driven. When doing well our players get paid the equivalent of top 4 money. When losing they probably get the equivalent of mid table money. When losing a lot, all of a sudden your earning what Watford players earn.

so you go to get a better contract with better base money and the club, which are quite honestly possibly skint, don’t want to do a deal, Or play the game of chicken.

it’s all a theory I know. It could be that the players are being greedy, but the evidence always seems to be that the best paid players deliver the best results overall.

They were hoping to persuade them to sign extensions? Looks to be the case, yes.

I was worried how we would be seen if we had cashed in on them at the time-you know, the media making a mockery of us for having no ambition, etc-but this is turning into a nightmare.

Indeed.... As per previous reply, I also meant with regards to the club learning a similar lesson.

Well, Danny is grown ass man, and no doubt has a lawyer.

If he signed a contract he wasn't happy with, that's his fault.

He only realised it was a 'shit'' one after he was injured for a significant amount of time and wasn't earning his bonuses.

Can't see how a grown ass man, signing a contract, then moaning about it, can be blamed on anyone but the grown ass man.
Well then don't complain when he wants to see his contract out

Shit stirring what exactly please enlighten me as to what awful secrets or gossip or malicious back stabbing Danny's been upto now, or are you just a cunt jumping on the 'we hate Danny Rose' bandwagon. Are you capable of free thought or do you ask your house boy what he thinks then type that?
Just my opinion ... you suck his cock if you want, each to their own ...

They were hoping to persuade them to sign extensions? Looks to be the case, yes.

I was worried how we would be seen if we had cashed in on them at the time-you know, the media making a mockery of us for having no ambition, etc-but this is turning into a nightmare.
Nightmare this is. Remember a few months back when I posted that immediately after the Ndombele deal was done ENIC starting to cut back on contracted staff, I am seriously fearing that, irony of irony, we have done a bit of a Leeds and gone skint and simply can’t afford to keep our playing staff happy.

Nightmare this is. Remember a few months back when I posted that immediately after the Ndombele deal was done ENIC starting to cut back on contracted staff, I am seriously fearing that, irony of irony, we have done a bit of a Leeds and gone skint and simply can’t afford to keep our playing staff happy.
No, I don't remember. Got a link?

Gone skint, how?

It's not about "refreshing" or "offending"... He risks destabilising the club.

Don't see what's so lovable about that, tbh.

Rose or Spurs..... I know which one I care more about.
Jeez are you serious fml. For me its Spurs all the fucking way. I love Danny but tbf if he left tmrw I wouldn't shed a tear nor for Poch if any other player/ coach/ manager left. Spurs are my first, last, my everything( sorry Barry) but I will defend any player that I feel is being unjustly maligned. Seriously Airfixx this is some seriously fucked up club if a totally innocuous interview in which no one was dissed and no real insight was given can destabilise it....C'mon son a tad out or what mate.

Back
Top Bottom