Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said "feasible".

We simply didn't have the money to pay what a Chelsea or a City might have done.... Hense the new stadium... I think, deep down, you know this.....

You're also ignoring the fact that we were trying to put them on far improved terms TWO+ years ago!
Too little too late m8.

We're not a unique club unlucky to have been dealt evil greedy players

Whoa back the fuck up shitstain....what the fuck did he say that was so fucking bad. Danny Scapecoat again....yeah its all his fault again. Been here before, ffs. I've been on a yellow for a bit but if any of you spunksocks wanna cunt off about Danny....let's fucking do it....
Name me one other player in the squad who has many interviews, nay, half the amount of interviews, pissing on the club, airing dirty laundry...

...I'll wait.

What makes me laugh is Rose trying to spite the club because he wasn't offered a new deal...

...after saying he wants to go North, and his performances have been shithole.

You earn new contracts, you fucking idiot, Danny.

Mate to be honest you can make excuses but it's not good enough.

Calling them "excuses" cos you won't accept the reality of the situation is just weak on your part tbh....

If they knew that these players were refusing to sign new deals then they should have shipped them out.

See previous posts from many posters above....

Bollocks. You'd have bitched to high hell, Captain Hindsight.

Put it this way. If levy wasn't in charge of them and he paid someone else to do it . Would he be looking at losing all these assets for free and thinking, oh well you did all you can or would he be sacking the person responsible? I know which one I'd bet my house on.

Rubbish... A DOF doesn't change any of the factors I listed... You want a scapegoat to make you feel better..... This para makes that quite clear.

It doesnt effect me either way of they leave for free or for money but its shocking management and leaves us really struggling to pay for replacements.

As contradictory as that statement is.... Fine, if it doesn't effect you then quit the 'hindsight crusading' bullshit.

As per my first post in this thread today.... Tired of this shit.

Whoa back the fuck up shitstain....what the fuck did he say that was so fucking bad. Danny Scapecoat again....yeah its all his fault again. Been here before, ffs. I've been on a yellow for a bit but if any of you spunksocks wanna cunt off about Danny....let's fucking do it....

It's like Candyman.... Speak ill of Darling Danny and Nathan shall come. :dembelelol:

What makes me laugh is Rose trying to spite the club because he wasn't offered a new deal...

...after saying he wants to go North, and his performances have been shithole.

You earn new contracts, you fucking idiot, Danny.
Because we have a rich history rewarding s with contracts matching their ability.

Like when Rose was top 3 LB in Europe for 2 yrs. Or when Toby was one of the best CBs in the league.

More like earn a whopping extra 10k p/w to put you on par with Nathaniel Clyne

I can’t help but feel people aren’t actually reading the article.
The comments are nowhere near his Sun interview, but it's just more of him revealing the inner workings of our club and it's completely unneccesary when we're going through a crisis on the pitch.

Maybe, fuck off talking so much and work at training and those bids you so desperately want will arrive.

How so.....?

- We've seemingly done everything feasible to get TA & CE to sign new deals.
- Jan is getting old (yet was still offered an extention).
- DR is a problem child who we likely never wanted to renew.

Again, you can't sell without a buyer who's willing to offer appealing terms to the player.
Well I was hoping and hoping that TA and CE would change their minds. The lesson I have learned from all of this is to sell players who will not sign contract extensions.

Because we have a rich history rewarding s with contracts matching their ability.

Like when Rose was top 3 LB in Europe for 2 yrs. Or when Toby was one of the best CBs in the league.

More like earn a whopping extra 10k p/w to put you on par with Nathaniel Clyne
I'd say 60k a week is about par for Rose's performances of the last 2 years.

There's a reason we've all been calling for a new left back.

Name me one other player in the squad he as many interviews, nay, half the amount of interviews, pissing o the club...

...I'll wait.
Firstly didn't quite understand seems a few typos in there!! Don't care about how many interviews he does, at least he speaks his mind and for a modern day pro that's quite refreshing. Can't understand the issue here, he's interviewed told us he doesn't want to move club he's happy to put a shift in til the end of his time at Spurs Levy told him no new contract so he's getting his head down and doing his best til his time is done. Hasn't bad mouthed the manager, other players, training regime....nothing. I know I'm gonna get a kicking on here but I, like Danny couldn't give a flying fuck about what people think about me.

Well I was hoping and hoping that TA and CE would change their minds. The lesson I have learned from all of this is to sell players who will not sign contract extensions.

I suspect DL & MP would say similar tbh.

Back
Top Bottom