You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts - Sign up here

Player Danny Rose

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Carlito Brigante, 24 May 2013.

1. Carlito Brigante

SPURSY

I can't express in words the lengths I have gone to this season to avoid watch Sunderland this season but it seems danny has gone down a storm with the mackems.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=776462

Now even factoring in the fact that most of them won't be able to spell their own name and their DNA will be seriously screwed by years of inbreeding...surely he is the ready made replacement for BAE.

Let's face it, no one needs to see Naughton there next season.

• Agree x 2
  2. Smoked Salmon

Finest human being of all time

Dare I say it, is he good enough for a title challenge?

3. dmartins13

Is he linked to United? :adegrin:

• Funny x 3
  4. S.L.R

Closed Account

14 million? They do like him don't they.

I think after the season he's had he should be given a chance with us. Suppose it depends what happens with Assou Ekotto and potentially Shaw (aren't we supposed to be in for him?)

5. Carlito Brigante

SPURSY

He certainly wasn't when he left. Haven't seen enough of him this season to judge.

They seem to think he's some kind of football Jesus though

6. Chips1882

Considering we want to splash cash on strikers, i say save money and play him. really hope he scores another screamer!

7. Smoked Salmon

Indeed. I'm just a bit concerned that they are all blowing their loads over a cat poo in a field of cow pats.

• Funny x 1
  8. Carlito Brigante

SPURSY

If you knew your poo you would know cow pats are far preferable to cat shit....which is fucking disgusting

• Funny x 6
  9. Smoked Salmon

It smells worse, but the way I see it, if you step in cow pats you get a lot more on your shoe.

Now, kitten shit, that fucker's a bio-chemical weapon...

10. Biff

Gets an impressive amount of head from Mackems but I'm not having it personally.

I'm sure Yeovil fans tease off to Obika. Doesn't mean they are Top 4 class footballers, which frankly is what we should be looking to have in every single position.

11. Drewinho

he's better than BAE. Playing BAE and Walker in the same bloody squad leaves you with 2 in the backline:avbnaa:
    I've watched a few S'Land games this season, just for Rose and he was their best player aside from Fletcher

• Like x 1
  12. SanDiegoYiddo

Twitter:
    @TnoBambino
    We are about to have yet another discussion on how bad fox shit smells aren't we?

13. Smoked Salmon

Dunno. I haven't spent a great deal of time hanging around fox's arses.

14. Carlito Brigante

SPURSY

Out of interest was he one of the players that got fined by di cuntio?

15. Drewinho

I think the tea lady and her grandson got fined for using sweetener instead of sugar in his tea, so I reckon it's likely Rose got fined

16. Rocky

Funnily enough I was chatting this morning about Danny Rose.
    Made a point of watching Sunderland games after hearing about his form (or at least having them on in the background until his name was mentioned).
    Definitely come on leaps and bounds since he was with us and only getting run outs. Looks a lot more confident and kept his head under pressure - which was just about all the time with Sunderland last season.
    Some of his link up play going forward has been pretty special.

I'd imagine he'll be coming back and displacing Naughton next season. Heard the scouse wanted to buy him, not sure how true that is?

17. Erik_Edman

Being good at Sunderland =/////////= being good for Spurs. Different styles of play, permitting him to do different things to what we'd need him for. I'm going to say this definitively now- he's not going to be a first team fixture for us, and his value will never be higher. We must sell while the opportunity is open to us.

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  18. HarryHotspur

^ I found that on google btw, didn't create it mys
    Give him some proper playing time over the summer, if he really stands out, keep him. If we get offered 8mil sell him with a 40% sell on fee or something like that.

19. jimmyriggle

Blatant

Guy delivers a mean cross when running at pace. Think he's be good in a 433 system and always goo to have home grown players come through (yes I know we pinched him from Leeds) I still think there's a spot for BAE in the team but I've not seen enough quality from naughton to convince me he should be transferred

20. thedutchman

If someone (albeit a fan) wants to pay £14m for Danny Rose. That's FOURTEEN MILLION POUNDS FOR DANNY ROSE I suggest we take it and try to sell them Gallas while we're at it :levystare:

Draft saved Draft deleted
If you see people ruining threads with off-topic discussion, arguing or personal abuse, use the 'Foul' link at the bottom of their post to vote for them to be sent off. More info