Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well there’s one thing at least he’s been honest whether we want/like to here it! He turns 30 by the time his contract is up we’ve had the best of him the only thing he’ll be remembered for is the latter of his Tottenham career and not what could have been.

Rose has been extremely poor this season, he's had some really bad games. he slows the game down, he can't pass can't cross, is rash in the tackle because his initial positioning is poor.

if he want's to see out his contract and not leave, fine. we offered him the contract he's got the right to fulfill it. Let's remember to those bemoaning the policy the opposite is not tying our best players down to long term contracts. Some people will never be happy.

What's frustrating in this particular situation is that Danny has called out the board instead of just saying "I've 18 more months here, I'm happy here I've no interest in going somewhere else until I'm forced to. Easy, done. instead he's again made us a media talking point during a slow news time.

he's constantly complaining and moaning and it does us no good, he's a Spurs player and he's representing us when he speaks, he should be more professional. He's had multiple lapses on the pitch now he's having them off the pitch.

We need a new left back. Happy to have Rose train with the lads.

I'm one of his fanboys so fucking what?
Are you ready for this......WASTER,FUCKING MORON, TOXIC, SULKING, FUCKING CUNT, FUCKER,' LET HIM ROT ',LOOSE CANNON,SHIT STAIN, LITTLE CUNT, SHIT STIRRER, ODIUS CUNT, OVERRATED CUNT, GOB SHITE....LITTLE FUCKER. Thats just the last 3 pgs. We do this to one of our own fuck me. This is the sort of abuse normally leveled at Johnson, Trump, Farage et al. He's been a loyal servant to this club. His name still rings out at many games. If he's lost his edge so be it for me wek in week out he's up for it and will fight for the badge and club
You cunts should be seriously ashamed to abuse our own player like this. If you read the interview he didnt diss anyone. Said he wasn't offered a new contract, no problem, but I like the club and I really like the gaffer so I'll stay here til my contracts up and see what's what. That's what I got from it. This place has always been fucking great for the banter but since our form has dropped it's a fucking cess pool of negativity, snideness (?) and general cuntiness...cut it out boys please.COYS #fuckemupdan

Are you ready for this......WASTER,FUCKING MORON, TOXIC, SULKING, FUCKING CUNT, FUCKER,' LET HIM ROT ',LOOSE CANNON,SHIT STAIN, LITTLE CUNT, SHIT STIRRER, ODIUS CUNT, OVERRATED CUNT, GOB SHITE....LITTLE FUCKER. Thats just the last 3 pgs. We do this to one of our own fuck me. This is the sort of abuse normally leveled at Johnson, Trump, Farage et al. He's been a loyal servant to this club. His name still rings out at many games. If he's lost his edge so be it for me wek in week out he's up for it and will fight for the badge and club
You cunts should be seriously ashamed to abuse our own player like this. If you read the interview he didnt diss anyone. Said he wasn't offered a new contract, no problem, but I like the club and I really like the gaffer so I'll stay here til my contracts up and see what's what. That's what I got from it. This place has always been fucking great for the banter but since our form has dropped it's a fucking cess pool of negativity, snideness (?) and general cuntiness...cut it out boys please.COYS #fuckemupdan
Well, fuck Danny Rose.

Jeez are you serious fml. For me its Spurs all the fucking way. I love Danny but tbf if he left tmrw I wouldn't shed a tear nor for Poch if any other player/ coach/ manager left. Spurs are my first, last, my everything( sorry Barry) but I will defend any player that I feel is being unjustly maligned. Seriously Airfixx this is some seriously fucked up club if a totally innocuous interview in which no one was dissed and no real insight was given can destabilise it....C'mon son a tad out or what mate.

Of course the club's not gonna crumble to dust overnight, but airing his dirty laundry in the media risks:

- Impact on his sell on value and/or our ability to sell him.
- Creating a sense of unrest at the club which may see other players thinking twice about coming here.
- If not punished, can encourage similar from other players.

He's done this on a number of occasions.

You're simply under selling this stuff cos he's your 'boy'.

My stance on this is fundamentally simple whether you're Rose, Eriksen or Defoe before them: Stay out of the fucking media. It's a cunt move.

Ummmm ok can get the football bit each to their own its subjective that's cool. Loose cannon again ok BUT what has he said about the club/ players/ management that is so harmful or disrespectful. I just think he told it like it is maybe more should be like this??

You're essentially condoning increasing the media's power to meddle.

Of course the club's not gonna crumble to dust overnight, but airing his dirty laundry in the media risks:

- Impact on his sell on value and/or our ability to sell him.
- Creating a sense of unrest at the club which may see other players thinking twice about coming here.
- If not punished, can encourage similar from other players.

He's done this on a number of occasions.

You're simply under selling this stuff cos he's your 'boy'.

My stance on this is fundamentally simple whether you're Rose, Eriksen or Defoe before them: Stay out of the fucking media. It's a cunt move.
I get your point son I do, but the amount of hatred, vitriol and downright abuse of one of our players disgusts me. We're not fucking Woolwich. We don't see eye to eye on much Airfixx but you always put a well reasoned arguement across....you're alright, you kid.

I'm going to stop having favourite players, as the season after, it all goes to pot! In order, for the last 3 seasons - Danny, Toby, Jan.
I still think that Danny's comments aren't welcome at this time, because if the media can put a negative spin on his comments, they will.

Says who? ENIC? We didn't have the money? OR they didn't want to pay the money because it would cut into their profit margin too much?

Christ... Don't you fuckers ever get bored of stirring up the same old spent, null arguments?

FFP dictates how much we can spend on wages in the form of a % of our total revenue.

If you think we were in a position to pay CE & Toby 200kpw 3 years ago then more fool you.

Look at the club accounts... Look to see how much profit has been taken OUT of the club and get back to me.

Last edited:
Sorry mate but I'm a bit dim seriously and honestly no piss taking but what EXACTLY did he say in said interview that rancours so much, if he's been a cunt I'll be the first to disown him...but I ain't seeing it.

He's been fined by the club for this shit before.... We shouldn't be reading his bitching in the media again and again since.

Back
Top Bottom