Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would rest Kane for this one and play Son up top, Eriksen, Dele and Lucas behind him. Poch will also rotate the fullbacks I reckon so KWP and Davies for Aurier and Rose.

I don't know anything about Greek football so no idea how good this lot is, I presume a very hostile atmosphere played at a slow tempo.

a point away in the CL is just fine, but this is one I'd expect to win

0-2 to Spurs (Kane, Moura)

Poch knows more about the physical condition of the players than us. Rose is made of glass and has played every game so far, also playing for England during the break. Aurier played his first match for us in 6 months (and also missed pre-season with his hand injury) and also played during the international break. If they are left at home it's because they are not ready to play.

We have a strong squad and with 3 competitions going on now we need everybody to be involved. We can't just rely on the same 14 players like last season, that destroyed our legs after 5 months.
"Made of glass' what the type of triplex reinforced glass they use in the queens roller??? I swear some people just make shit up ffs

Does anyone know anything about the oppo? Presumably either one of Lucas (likely) or Son will start with the other coming on as sub if needs. Do Olymp have any pace in defence?

Checking out their results they havent played any of their bigger rivals yet

I think you mean EXPANSIVE enough anyway....

No I mean expensive.
There are many people who would be elated with this squad if Kane had cost 140M, Eriksen 70M, Dele 50M, Son 75M, Moura 55M and Jan and Toby a combined 120M.

If we had an absurd negative net spend, then we could compete with Colchester and finish 4th at the same time.

But alas, we broke even so all those players aren’t good enough.

Back
Top Bottom