Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a joke - right?
I'd rather have Allardyce, Pulis or Warnock
We'd get all three for 10 years - on Mourinho's inevitable pay off when we sack him.

Why do so many people let their overly fertile imaginations run away with them, more often than not based on the fevered musings of some fifth rate journo generating sales on made up stories for the gutter press.
Steve Bruce will soon be free....

Ah, I looked at the last competitive game and missed the meaningless friendly played in the US in front of 15 expats and a cat called Hank.
Thank fuck he was sidelined playing in a pointless B team game - and not in something really trivial.
Hank is a dog...

Thanks!
I bought a Fish and Chip shop locally so it has been a steep learning curve for me and hard work. But I am getting to grips with it and loving being my own boss again, without any family interference. Usually I can have time off to get to games but not this week unfortunately.
Where's locally? I'll come in and try it.

I’m very happy to see aurier start. This says a lot of things
I would say it says fuck you Serge, you are the literal last resort after Davinson got injured, that shambolic display a couple of weeks ago and his injury has left me absolutely no choice but to play you even though you're a cunt.

Does anyone have a stream?
Should be able to find a decent one here (first one looks good so far):

Or:

Last edited:
Playing Lamela, Easing Dele and Ndombele back in with tons of important games coming up and not having Lucas and Son on the pitch at the same time is fine with me.
Actually fancy us to play better and win today tbh.

Back
Top Bottom