Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks!
I bought a Fish and Chip shop locally so it has been a steep learning curve for me and hard work. But I am getting to grips with it and loving being my own boss again, without any family interference. Usually I can have time off to get to games but not this week unfortunately.

I opened a fish and chip shop just for the Halibut.....

Fair enough.
That said, being born and raised south of the river I have a quite rampant hatred for tomorrow’s rivals so turning a discussion about those shit-houses into a debate about the head coaches future does not sit well with me old chap! :roseunsure:
I was born and have lived in south London all my life and these absolute fringes have never had my attention

Palace is always a tough game, and they have the best defensive record so far this season. Anyone who thinks this’ll be a walk in the park is mistaken.

EEbTwHeXUAABZLo.jpg:large

v

Palace XI:
Guaita, Ward, Cahill, Sakho, Van Aanholt, Schlupp, Milivojevic, Kouyate, Townsend, Zaha, Ayew.

Last edited:

Midfield is a worry. Winks and Sissoko means Eriksen is going to have to drop deeper to get the ball. Ndombele should have started. Lamela as well, good against the the top teams, but slows it down so much against lesser teams.

Anyway.. I trust Poch so we’ll see.

Lamela again??? What the actual fuck. This is becoming a joke.

Damn I know Poch loves him but this is silly now. He does the square root of fuck all against these type of teams at home but still gets played.

Aurier exists!

With Lo Celso out for another 6 weeks looks like Poch is wrapping Ndombele in bubble wrap. Can’t say I blame him.

Either 4-2-3-1 with Lamela as the 10 or a 4-4-2 diamond.

Lamela again??? What the actual fuck. This is becoming a joke.

Damn I know Poch loves him but this is silly now. He does the square root of fuck all against these type of teams at home but still gets played.
Eriksen starting next to him allows Lamela to do Lamela things as secondary creator. It’s a big difference when he’s not trying to be the primary creator.

Back
Top Bottom