Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s a strong match day squad, more than good enough to win this game. Just do the basics right, we get the first goal and the rest should take care of itself.

Hopefully Dele, Ndombele and Dier can start to help us in the midfield over the next few weeks. It’s right to be careful with them after all the problems they’ve had.

Stadium looking mighty fine today! 😍

509-D4-DD8-ED17-4-A61-AF68-855-E26252519.jpg

They are not our fucking rivals. Who the fuck cares about south London any how? I don't even consider Croydon FC in London, nor can I recall ever meeting a Palace fan.
We can all be pedantic fella;

there are actually no teams whatsoever in London as all twelve are technically in Greater London. Last I looked Croydon and Sydenham palace country is definitely in Greater London.

I was born and have lived in south London all my life and these absolute fringes have never had my attention

Never? I know that’s not true because they have had some very good sides and prolific individual players over the years. They were very strong early 1990’s I think it was.

Gonna have to catch this one on the replay due to those silly English scheduling laws. But this thread is bound to keep me entertained.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom