Tottenham Vs Newcastle - 12.30pm - 2nd Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A City win keeps more pressure on Liverpool. We still have to play both.

People are forgetting Liverpool still have a huge advantage - the gap in points, and their first team fully fit.

NOOOOOOO....

If i had to choose, yeh Liverpool loss, but what good does City pressure do us if City remain above us?

Think bigger, yido!

He seemed well pissed and rightly so.

Fuck the media and their snide questions.
There's two Spurs managers in my lifetime (Pleat in 1987 aside) I will forever have loyalty to, one is Martin Jol (who I still credit for creating the genesis of what we have today) and the other is Poch.

I don't care if a club offers us a Billion for him, no way in hell should we let this man go anywhere.

NOOOOOOO....

If i had to choose, yeh Liverpool loss, but what good does City pressure do us if City remain above us?

Think bigger, yido!

I just think we'll cope better the longer it stays a "3 horse race"

You just know that if it comes down to only us being able to catch Liverpool, and we don't, then the media and opposition fans will try and claim we've fucked up. Which is obviously not right, but it doesn't make it any less annoying.

City winning doesn't bother me. They'd only be in second and we'd not be further off top. Liverpool winning or Woolwich winning makes things potentially less ideal so I'd like both to lose
Yeah good points. Definitely don't want Woolwich to win so a draw or city win is probably best. Think I'm leaning towards a city win to make top 4 more secure.

£500 you'll pay if we actually win it? Big boy money to lose Scott.

Let's leave purely because I wouldn't feel right demanding that much off of you when we reign supreme. :troll:

Honestly your call if you fancy 50/1 for a couple of quid though. Honestly just thinking of you just incase mate
Yeah I would pay it that's why I didn't offer more than a tenner bet. Never risk more than you're willing to lose.

I call racist: every time son scores the cameras somehow manage to find a couple of Koreans in the crowd waving a South Korea flag...watch for it, it's true

He's a legend in Korea.

There are loads of Korean fans at the games. Sonny is doing wonders for us in terms of building a support base in Asia

If you talk about establishing a global brand, he is single handedly doing it for us.

Best thing since Kazayuki Toda in Japan and Mbulelo Mabizela in South Africa.

There's 2 blast from the past names.

37af93b420d917ed5fd70dc9f42de5ae.gif

He's a legend in Korea.

There are loads of Korean fans at the games. Sonny is doing wonders for us in terms of building a support base in Asia

If you talk about establishing a global brand, he is single handedly doing it for us.

Best thing since Kazayuki Toda in Japan and Mbulelo Mabizela in South Africa.

There's 2 blast from the past names.

You’re forgetting we almost had ‘Kevin’ Qu Bo and DeAndre Yedlin for building our brands in China and the US of A.

So we’r a club in crisis? Sitting 2nd in the league with a treatment room at breaking point....A club with no squad depth they say.
Well if this is a crisis then the 18 clubs below us must have exploded into oblivion....#COYS

Crisis me til i fart!

That team with Torres, Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, Harry Kewell and the rest was probably better than the team they have now. I am not sure why it went tits up.

Closed chequebook >>> sulky rafa(*)... Maybe other factors too granted.

(*Sound familiar?)

With how tight the last two results have been for us against Newcastle & Watford, can anyone really say resting certain players and sacrificing a greater chance to make it through to the next round of the FA Cup looks a bad decision now?

The choice Poch made could be the difference between us picking up 6 points instead of a potential 1. Fluff it up however you like but surely it's been proved to be the right choice
Partly true, but South Korea getting knocked out of the Asian Cup is what has saved our bacon.

Back
Top Bottom