Tottenham Vs Newcastle - 12.30pm - 2nd Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I would pay it that's why I didn't offer more than a tenner bet. Never risk more than you're willing to lose.

Come on then Scotty boy, let's have a tenner on it at 50/1 then. I'm game if you are (just don't make me send the heavies around for you when we touch the glory in May ;) )

Thinking we have a chance to win it as opposed to believing we will definitely win it are two different things but to put my money where my mouth is I'll see your wager pal. If it comes in first round of TheFightingCock Title celebrations social are on me

COYS!!!

Was at the game yesterday (blatant) so only JUST looked at the match thread... and in particular pages 36-38 (just before we scored)...

It's like, if you could travel back in time, put your hand on their shoulder and say: "It's gonna be alright in about 5-4-3-2-1...) then I would have.

I know hindsight has 20/20 vision... but take a LOOK at some of the reactions...
the state of some of ya!
...and then it was all ok 20 seconds later 'cos we scored.
Thass football I guess!

Come on then Scotty boy, let's have a tenner on it at 50/1 then. I'm game if you are (just don't make me send the heavies around for you when we touch the glory in May ;) )

Thinking we have a chance to win it as opposed to believing we will definitely win it are two different things but to put my money where my mouth is I'll see your wager pal. If it comes in first round of TheFightingCock Title celebrations social are on me

COYS!!!
Ha. You have a deal! Another question for you. Would you take 2nd if offered now? Or roll the dice & go for it. Then who knows? we could win the title or finish 5th & not qualify for CL.
I wouldn't take 4th if offered now (which is actually positive for me ha)

Ha. You have a deal! Another question for you. Would you take 2nd if offered now? Or roll the dice & go for it. Then who knows? we could win the title or finish 5th & not qualify for CL.
On another positive note at least you have won a bet against another poster not too shady.

It's hard to say. Personally I think with the 9 point & 10 point + better goal difference on the teams in 5th & 6th that we should be alright now. A couple of games ago I'd have taken 2nd if offered it instead of run the risk of 5th but a cushion of nearly double digits on those who can threaten seems enough for me to say about taking a chance and going for it.

Before the Watford game deal, now no deal, lets look up & not down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom