Tottenham Vs Newcastle - 12.30pm - 2nd Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just think we'll cope better the longer it stays a "3 horse race"

You just know that if it comes down to only us being able to catch Liverpool, and we don't, then the media and opposition fans will try and claim we've fucked up. Which is obviously not right, but it doesn't make it any less annoying.

Tbh... Fuck the media too. Any old excuse on their part anyway. Even more so, bollocks to oppo fans.... People worry waaaay to much about workplace banter.

Up the spurs!

37af93b420d917ed5fd70dc9f42de5ae.gif

Nice gif.

Not a clue wdf u on about still. :eriksenlol:

Thought it was going to be one of those days again, but thank God for Sonny. Ten seconds before he scored, I was thinking that he was looking cream-crackered and thought he needed to come off. Shows how much I know!!!!
Over the ninety minutes, I thought:
1. Davy just edged MOTM, he didn't put a foot wrong, he marshalled Rondon really well
2. I quite like Jan as a full back, it was great to see him so involved and he put in some decent crosses
3. Tiddly is growing with every game, always looking for the ball and making more forward play (shame on those who picked up on one mistake!). Happy Birthday, young man
4. Hugo again, didn't have much to do but still made two excellent saves
Kudos to the whole team for sticking to it and getting those important points on the board and to Poch for instilling the team spirit into the players.

Thought it was going to be one of those days again, but thank God for Sonny. Ten seconds before he scored, I was thinking that he was looking cream-crackered and thought he needed to come off. Shows how much I know!!!!
Over the ninety minutes, I thought:
1. Davy just edged MOTM, he didn't put a foot wrong, he marshalled Rondon really well
2. I quite like Jan as a full back, it was great to see him so involved and he put in some decent crosses
3. Tiddly is growing with every game, always looking for the ball and making more forward play (shame on those who picked up on one mistake!). Happy Birthday, young man
4. Hugo again, didn't have much to do but still made two excellent saves
Kudos to the whole team for sticking to it and getting those important points on the board and to Poch for instilling the team spirit into the players.

I quite agree - who was the handsome young(ish) fullback we had playing? Lovely delivery and a lovely manner. Highly recommended.

Can we please NOT have a deflated Alan Smith on commentary on our games please when we win?
Best thing about watching a game live is you don't have to put up with inane and biased commentary from anti-Spurs commentators. Worst thing about watching a game live (and sitting next to me) is having to wear ear plugs :)

Can we please NOT have a deflated Alan Smith on commentary on our games please when we win?
My wife was working in the same room as I was watching, I barely stopped howling abuse at Smith, to the point my wife told me to to calm down

"Hijo de puta narizotas de mierda" was my abuse of choice, interspersed with the odd "pointless Arsen*l cunt" to make it good and bilingual

My wife was working in the same room as I was watching, I barely stopped howling abuse at Smith, to the point my wife told me to to calm down

"Hijo de puta narizotas de mierda" was my abuse of choice, interspersed with the odd "pointless Arsen*l cunt" to make it good and bilingual
I have had to switch my commentator tirade of abuse into French as my eldest gets older - as evidenced by the fact that he had been to maybe 10 games already, but this year's game v Man Utd he came home and said after 'mummy, I learned the C word today'

:levyeyes:

Llorente again made the difference. Midweek got the winning goal and today setup sonny for his. But oh god is he terrible when kicking the ball. Another sitter missed. Can't really be annoyed with him as we wouldn't have won the last two without him but please practice Nando!!!

Llorente again made the difference. Midweek got the winning goal and today setup sonny for his. But oh god is he terrible when kicking the ball. Another sitter missed. Can't really be annoyed with him as we wouldn't have won the last two without him but please practice Nando!!!

My feelings exactly.

It's so painful to watch him in the team. So slow. Most of the time out of sync with everyone else. But he's making the difference.

Set up the winner today. Set up the equaliser and scored the winner in the week. Scored the goal that got us to a penalty shootout in a cup semi final. He's not Kane but he's doing his utmost best with what he has.

Back
Top Bottom