Tottenham Vs Newcastle - 12.30pm - 2nd Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we’r a club in crisis? Sitting 2nd in the league with a treatment room at breaking point....A club with no squad depth they say.
Well if this is a crisis then the 18 clubs below us must have exploded into oblivion....#COYS

With how tight the last two results have been for us against Newcastle & Watford, can anyone really say resting certain players and sacrificing a greater chance to make it through to the next round of the FA Cup looks a bad decision now?

The choice Poch made could be the difference between us picking up 6 points instead of a potential 1. Fluff it up however you like but surely it's been proved to be the right choice

Last edited:
But your opinion is?
I'm not oversensitive at all, I responded to what you posted and it read as yet another moaning whine. You posted it, not me - and I took the piss out of the post.
Again, you are ascribing behaviours to me that you are exhibiting. You need to stop throwing stones, or move out of your glass house.
But crack on sonny, you pouring on the personal abuse just shows me who is losing the exchange.

My opinion is that Poch is a fantastic manager and we have a great team and he wants more signings and I agree with him, that’s my opinion.

You’re not oversensitive, yet you immediately assumed that I was moaning and went off on a rant about it lol.

I think you maybe need to take a break and step away from your keyboard or device and inhale a little, not every single post is an attack on the club and you don’t have to defend the club from normal justified criticism either to make yourself a good supporter.

You can paint it whatever way you like but I wasn’t the one who jumped on a post you made and started acting like a baby who lost his dum dum.

As far as personal abuse goes, me calling you a twat and you accusing me of not being a real supporter, which one sounds more personal to you?

Not that I actually give a toss that you think that anyway tbh lol.

So we’r a club in crisis? Sitting 2nd in the league with a treatment room at breaking point....A club with no squad depth they say.
Well if this is a crisis then the 18 clubs below us must have exploded into oblivion....#COYS
Long story short... we're winning the league next season when we're in the new stadium, remember how to sign a player, and don't have the same post-World-Cup injury woes.

Col.-Hans-Landa-Come-At-Me-Bro.gif

Watched the highlights final words from co-commentator Nial Quinn maybe,Beglin Irish guy anyway.....Newcastle have been “penetrated” yip they sure have.....
LSce9kI.jpg

A City win keeps more pressure on Liverpool. We still have to play both.

People are forgetting Liverpool still have a huge advantage - the gap in points, and their first team fully fit.

But their defence was all over the place against Leicester and Arnautovic is back on Monday after no one wanted him
Pmsl

Probably worth noting Poch is giving the players a few days off this week. Some of the have really earned it, so they should all come back refreshed from Leicester a week tomorrow.

My opinion is that Poch is a fantastic manager and we have a great team and he wants more signings and I agree with him, that’s my opinion.

You’re not oversensitive, yet you immediately assumed that I was moaning and went off on a rant about it lol.

I think you maybe need to take a break and step away from your keyboard or device and inhale a little, not every single post is an attack on the club and you don’t have to defend the club from normal justified criticism either to make yourself a good supporter.

You can paint it whatever way you like but I wasn’t the one who jumped on a post you made and started acting like a baby who lost his dum dum.

As far as personal abuse goes, me calling you a twat and you accusing me of not being a real supporter, which one sounds more personal to you?

Not that I actually give a toss that you think that anyway tbh lol.
I didnt call you any type of a supporter
I just said I was.
However, TBH I have better things to do than bother with to your childish attempts at justifying your juvenile posts. You'll need to get ready for bed soon, so off you pop, clean your teeth and get your jammies on.

Apparently, rafa is a top manager and any club would be happy to have him and his tactical nous...
I call......bullshit

Too true. I don't buy the working with what he's got narrative. He's got more attacking talent than at least 5-6 other PL teams, and those teams manage just fine to keep a solid defence while daring to have more than one man in front of the ball when attacking.

So let me get this straight..

On wednesday - Poch was a Twat for picking Lorente ( who is useless) and Lucas should start..
Today, Poch is a Twat for starting Lucas and Lorente should have started and would've had a hat-trick at half time.

To summarise, Poch is a Twat and hasn't got a clue what he's doing.. Blinding match commentary Chaps. ,

Back
Top Bottom