Palace Vs Tottenham - FA Cup 4th Round.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you've answered my question on Sammy's behalf.....only you haven't really answered it.
He said Poch's comments endorsing top 4 as being the clubs priority was a disgrace . Yes, he used that word.

So, do you agree? If not, fair enough. If so, is it also a disgrace for the board to prioritise top 4 and profit over silverware.
I answered you John.
I quoted and answered you and you chose not to address it.

Why do you do this shit?
Ignore answers then ask the same thing again? Are you senile? Seriously

Come on - Rose tinted specs aside.... they weren't world beaters..... Linekar and Gazza aside they weren't chock full of talent compared to our first team even allowing for talent inflation......

Pat Van den Hauwe and Justin Edinburgh were distinctly average...... Then there's Vinny Samways and Paul Stewart....

Don't get me wrong they were good but the talent in the squad we have now is immeasurable compared to the squad of 91.

Bollocks.

Rose tinted nothing... You're radically back-peddling.

You said
"we were really shite then!"

Not just "shite" but "REALLY" shite.
:dembelefingers:

Who dropped Lloris?
Poor decision I agree.
I was also Poch's biggest critic for dropping him in last seasons FA cup semi final.
But I also think our lack of investment in the squad has played a major part in our downfall this week in both domestic cups.

You apparently don't.
Fair enough.

Poor decision I agree.
I was also Poch's biggest critic for dropping him in last seasons FA cup semi final.
But I also think our lack of investment in the squad has played a major part in our downfall in this week in both domestic cups.

You apparently don't.
Fair enough.

No I absolutely do not believe for one second we needed heavy investment to win the Carabou Cup.
And neither do you, so drop the pathetic act.

You just said Poch made poor selections

I get it alright....Poch thinks domestic cups are a load of wank
No, they are just of lower priority to the club hierarchy and therefore he tows the line just like you do in your job. You may not like it but it is reality. Fight against reality all you like but I imagine you will lose.

No, they are just of lower priority to the club hierarchy and therefore he tows the line just like you do in your job. You may not like it but it is reality. Fight against reality all you like but I imagine you will lose.

He is allowed to win the FA Cup you know.
Top 4 doesn’t depend on Lloris being rested.
Gazzaniga cost us key goals in these two games as did Vorm in the semis

Levy didn’t forbid him.
It’s Pochs choice to take it seriously or not.
This year injuries have been a major factor, but not in the past. Just piss poor tactics

Back
Top Bottom